PDA

View Full Version : Insane Dominion

Dasteel1974
02-07-2018, 05:18 AM
Just played the craziest, most lopsided Dominion match I have ever played. An OP team is an understatement. 3 Shaman and a Raider. I was killed multiple times before I even hit the ground. Raider tackles me from the side, and before he knees me in the face, I am dead. Literally. I have never been killed as much in any Dominion match. It was truly laughable. It should be illegal to have that many Shamans on 1 team.

PablO_Chaconn
02-07-2018, 08:42 AM
I feel your pain , itís rediculous. Im on PS4 and I played with shaman until rep 1 then never played her again . The reason being is that she is so easy to play and needs little to no skill to play , I got board of her after a week of completely destroying people with no challenge what so ever .

I get more satisfaction destroying people playing the original characters . Because they kit is limited compared to the dlc characters it makes for more strategic thinking .

1 shaman is cancer , 2 or more is a epidemic

Tyrjo
02-07-2018, 08:50 AM
One pick would make Dominion so much better. Now that Ranked Dominion is gone soon, we can forget about it.

I don't understand how unranked games can reward the same as ranked games. Most reasonable devs want people to play the ranked mode primarily, not unranked...

PablO_Chaconn
02-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Ranked mode is just a big fail !
No interest in it what so ever .
It looks like a silly little mobile game league system similar to games like clash of clans and other stupid games (bronze league , silver league , etc) how boaring !

First they bring the micro transactions to the games and now the ranking systems , what next ? You have to wait 20 minutes until your weapons have be crafted ?