PDA

View Full Version : Bersker parry changes

Sauronbaine
02-07-2018, 03:19 AM
Is he getting his parrys a nerf?

Right now, hes the only one((That I can think of)) that gets a heavy hit after parrying a heavy.

If not... this is gonna make him top tier.

Arekonator
02-07-2018, 03:48 AM
Berserker changes are supposed to hit together with the parry change, so its hard to say until they hit.

Sauronbaine
02-07-2018, 04:08 AM
Berserker changes are supposed to hit together with the parry change, so its hard to say until they hit.

Oh. this is true. You have ea point.

Knight_Raime
02-07-2018, 04:21 PM
zerker loses a lot of oppertunities to get a heavy after a parry post update.
along with zerkers 90 damage max punish.

S0Mi_xD
02-07-2018, 05:00 PM
zerker loses a lot of oppertunities to get a heavy after a parry post update.
along with zerkers 90 damage max punish.

As long as his deflect GB stays i can still pull of 96 dmg and 81 dmg OOS punish ^^

For me those changes are not that much of a problem.
As long they don't fu-ck up the rework :D
I am so nervous about it xD

bmason1000
02-07-2018, 09:04 PM
As long as his deflect GB stays i can still pull of 96 dmg and 81 dmg OOS punish ^^

For me those changes are not that much of a problem.
As long they don't fu-ck up the rework :D
I am so nervous about it xD
Dude, yeah. Super nervous.

To answer the original question, yes they will lose top heavy on heavy parry, but retain it on light parry. Parry punish window on heavy will be 600ms and 900ms on light parry. The top heavy is 900ms and side heavy 700ms so, no more heavies on heavy parry. However, unless they change the deflect, you can deflect a heavy for the guaranteed gb and get a side heavy from there. Even better is deflect, wall toss, top heavy. So there's that.

S0Mi_xD
02-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Dude, yeah. Super nervous.

To answer the original question, yes they will lose top heavy on heavy parry, but retain it on light parry. Parry punish window on heavy will be 600ms and 900ms on light parry. The top heavy is 900ms and side heavy 700ms so, no more heavies on heavy parry. However, unless they change the deflect, you can deflect a heavy for the guaranteed gb and get a side heavy from there. Even better is deflect, wall toss, top heavy. So there's that.

Don't forget deflect, backwards throw(if enemy stamina is low) into OOS, dash attack + top heavy for 81 dmg punish
Or Normal OOS punish 96 dmg
Deflect still drains stamina ^^, not as much as parry but it is still an option :P

Edit: Hyped !!!!!

Sauronbaine
02-08-2018, 12:23 AM
I think berserkers are going to b e much more used. He's going to be top tier I think... though I guess we have to wait to see his changes.

bmason1000
02-08-2018, 04:57 AM
Don't forget deflect, backwards throw(if enemy stamina is low) into OOS, dash attack + top heavy for 81 dmg punish
Or Normal OOS punish 96 dmg
Deflect still drains stamina ^^, not as much as parry but it is still an option :P

Edit: Hyped !!!!! I always forget about the backwards throw. Didn't forward throw used to have the same property? It would drain the last bit of stamina then knockdown? Now it doesn't. It will put them oos but only knockdown if they already were.

S0Mi_xD
02-08-2018, 04:17 PM
I always forget about the backwards throw. Didn't forward throw used to have the same property? It would drain the last bit of stamina then knockdown? Now it doesn't. It will put them oos but only knockdown if they already were.

Mhh... as far as i know forward was never knocking down enemies when draining the last bit of stam.
At least that's what i remember ^^ - therefor it drains more stamina then other throw directions.