PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer

Jiblet2017
02-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Hey guys - looking for tips here ( not a QQ thread).

My friends and I are running into teams of 4 LB (premades) in dominion play exxxtreeeemely defensively and run all explosive perks. They usually ignore B and get double renown on A and C - unlocking their perks relatively quickly.

When they are not throwing bombs they are using shove on block to mix up. I know roll resets the fight, but is there any other way to effectively counter the shove on block?

Thanks!

Arekonator
02-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Depends if you play a class that got some solid opening tool that forces him to react, not just block.
If you dont, then your options are reduced to teaming up, rolling away and staring matches.

ChampionRuby50g
02-06-2018, 11:30 PM
If you’re an assassin, dodge attacks are effective against the block shove, as it will dodge the light every time as well as been invulnerable to the GB after due to the frames.

Jiblet2017
02-07-2018, 05:49 AM
I can usually do ok with PK and Kensei bc of their dodge attacks. However when I play nobushi or shinobi I get worked the shove mixup (nd shin has no dodge attack and I can't seem to cover enough ground with nobushi's dodge attack to avoid a potential light.) Even hidden stance into lights doesn't come out fast enough to avoid a follow up.

I'll probably just get a friend to practice the mixup with me for a bit. I've been playing too long to get stumped by one move -_-

JadeBosson.
02-07-2018, 06:03 AM
whats qq thread mean

Jiblet2017
02-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the advice Fady, I'll try some of your suggestions and see how they work out.

JadeBlosson - a "qq" thread is a thread where people complain about a mechanic without suggesting a fix or looking for a way to counter it.