PDA

View Full Version : yeha amother SOW thread

doogerie
05-25-2009, 02:19 AM
I hope that there will be a few notabel pilots from history in SOW I think it would be cool to fly with Douglas Bader or somthing like that. what do you think?

doogerie
05-25-2009, 02:19 AM
I hope that there will be a few notabel pilots from history in SOW I think it would be cool to fly with Douglas Bader or somthing like that. what do you think?

stiboo2
05-25-2009, 04:33 AM
Yes i'm sure that there will be some famous Brit and German names in the dynamic campaigns!

As it sounds like there will be no static campaigns ( only some missions?)my first campaign for Sow:BoB will be to re-do my 'Reach For The Sky - The Douglas Bader Story' for it.

Let's hope there will be lots more toys and options for mission/campaign designers like me!

Regards

Simon

-----------------------------------------------

"Dost thou love life? Then waste not time; for time is the stuff that life is made of " Bejamin Franklin

TinyTim
05-25-2009, 04:36 AM
Before thinking about famous aces, I hope ordinary AI pilots we are going to go against, will be prone to blacout/redout, maybe fatigue etc.

b2spirita
05-25-2009, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TinyTim:
Before thinking about famous aces, I hope ordinary AI pilots we are going to go against, will be prone to blacout/redout, maybe fatigue etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure they will, olegs already said that they will be prone to aspects like levels bravery and experience if i remember correctly.

idonno
05-25-2009, 06:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doogerie:
I hope that there will be a few notabel pilots from history in SOW I think it would be cool to fly with Douglas Bader or somthing like that. what do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure he's dead by now.

Odirroh
05-25-2009, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by idonno:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doogerie:
I hope that there will be a few notabel pilots from history in SOW I think it would be cool to fly with Douglas Bader or somthing like that. what do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure he's dead by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Odirroh