PDA

View Full Version : lagging and lag switching

Pieisdeath
02-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Whenever i play For Honor, i generally experience no lag. However according to people i play against, after a little while of playing the game, 5-6 matches or so, i start to lag, and then after a little while longer people start accusing me of cheating. However, like i say i'm not experiencing any lag. then if i shut down the game and restart, i dont have anyone complaining about me lagging. Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Halvtand
02-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Sounds like a problem. Perhaps the game isn't purging the RAM like it should. Have you tried to verify the files?

Ubi-Boat
02-05-2018, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry to see that you are experiencing some issues with lag, Pieisdeath. The team thinks that with the dedicated servers coming in season 5, players who should not normally be experiencing lag will stop experiencing lag except for when technical issues arise.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to contact Ubisoft Support (http://support.ubi.com) to see if they can look into your specific issue. With the lag starting after you play for a while, it could be a game issue so it never hurts to check with them.

Pieisdeath
02-05-2018, 08:02 PM
I'm just verifying the files now, hopefully that fixes it, and yeah im assuming that dedicated servers will solve it basically. but i will get in touch with Ubisoft support

Archeun
02-05-2018, 08:20 PM
There has been a stupid amount of lag lately. I've fought numerous opponents and don't lag until I am fighting them. Don't lag with anyone else either. My connection is a 1Gb line which runs 900Mb down and 800Mb upload. So....not my connection. It's getting old and there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in fixing it or punishing the people doing it. Maybe there is not a good way to detect it.

Achelaos
03-22-2018, 11:05 AM
I am also having some lag issues on PS4, my highlander is not responding in time... i noticed late block swich, late hits (seeing enemy get hit and then deflect). Or it has to do with the Hero... please investigate!

It's not my connection, its tested on other games also. I guess something has to do with the server