PDA

View Full Version : How Big Do You Think The Game File of BGE Would Be???

kenonu
02-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been thinking a lot about how the African systems would be richer and I see other people from other cultures also doing the same, with what we are all asking for which is How all our individual cultures, traditions, fashion, history, languages and Dialects etc.. be represented in this game theres going to be a lot of game files cause already having the game running without loading screen etc.. seems amazing and big which leads to my question to my fellow Space Monkeys.

How big do you think the game file would be?

I say between 100 - 150GB. if we are all to fit into this world

KIERROK
02-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Play Assassin's Creed: Origins (49.67GB) or Ghost Recon: Wild Lands (52GB), to see how much you can shove into a game. They're HUGE! Especially, Assassin's Creed: Origins.

ElPrimordial
02-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Play Assassin's Creed: Origins (49.67GB) or Ghost Recon: Wild Lands (52GB), to see how much you can shove into a game. They're HUGE! Especially, Assassin's Creed: Origins.

Oh! I thought those were much bigger, especially AC:O, something around ~75 GB. But I think kenonu estimated its gonna be more accurate since more likely BGE2 its gonna have 4K native resolution.

KIERROK
02-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Oh! I thought those were much bigger, especially AC:O, something around ~75 GB. But I think kenonu estimated its gonna be more accurate since more likely BGE2 its gonna have 4K native resolution.

Well, that's just base game, no DLC. But yeah, ACO's HUGE.