PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed Unity: Club Hall Statue

RoadOfWar
02-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Dear Ubisoft, moderators, and players,

I'm a player who admires the greatness of every Assassin's Creed game to this day. Among them, one that captivates my deepest affection is Unity. One of the reasons for continuing to play it is the immersive cooperative mode. My dear readers, how can I express in words the fortune of interacting with history alongside your friends, of a brotherhood created by us, the players? Nothing is more rewarding than that, but there is something left unconquerable: the Club Hall Statue.

I have met more than 100 players of different nationalities on the streets of Paris: French, English, Americans, Russians, Chinese, Romanians and mainly Brazilians, my compatriots. During that time, I created two clubs on the PS4 platform. So far I've been leading one of them, PWAC, with zeal and attention. I am proud to say that WaysOfTheCreed has 728 days of Club Lifespan, 938 Heist and 891 Co-op missions per member concluded. Unfortunately, there is no record in Club Competitions Won, since those events ended well before. Some may consider my plea futile, however even after years completing our club goals, the absence of Club Competitions makes it impossible to get the ultimate prize in the secret lobby of the Café Théâtre, given that 11 Club Objectives must be achieved.

Please, I suggest thathttps://davidalvarezart.deviantart.com/art/Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Club-space-statue-498305605 you consider making the statue or even the hall banners available to the active brotherhoods that still persevere in the game. Instead of demanding the completeness of the 11 goals (which 2 of them, Warlord and Hat-trick consist on winning Competitions, an ordeal that is impossible to accomplish nowadays), it may be possible to guarantee it otherwise, such as making it available to those who have succeeded in achieving the other tangible objectives. Thank you for your attention.

" QUI NIE L'UNITE DE VOLONTE, RENONCE A LA VICTOIRE."

pharaoh44
07-21-2019, 04:52 AM
1 1/2 years later, still nothing, that statue is the only thing the rest of us who purchased the game later can never complete, Ubi please write a small patch and make it available