PDA

View Full Version : Why is competitive so bad still? Can we get a bigger penalty for leaving?

Imrushe
02-05-2018, 04:18 AM
I kept track today. I started at 700 points this season when i first got into this game for real. made it up to 1600 after a while and now i went down 200 in one day while consistently carrying, playing obj, and maintaining at least a 3.0 ratio. 9 of the 12 games i played today had a leaver. 8 of those leavers were on my team. I went 15-5 one of the loses with 4 people on my team and lost 23 points. I won with 12-3 i think in a 4-0 with full teams and was given 13 points. This game makes literally zero sense and the points system is laughable. Why are leavers not penalized? let alone all the level 150 plus players who throw to stay in low ranks. 2 games today had a thrower lowering us all to under 20 hp as well. One game a troll kept going in front of my shots to get me kicked and banned me for 30 mins too. Are they working on this ****?

Evan7119
02-20-2018, 11:58 PM
i'm in silver and its here to. i got in to a game and at the end of the match it was a 3-3 and we had 2 players. 2v5. (some how i won.) and i got a leaver just minutes before typing.

i feel like we need a 1hour ban for leavers, a 2hour penalty, and a -100ranked points or elo.
if they have to go then they have to go.