PDA

View Full Version : Lag

Archeun
02-04-2018, 08:40 PM
The amount of lag in games is getting ridiculous. I've played 2 games today that were basically unplayable. I live in a city with Gigabit Internet and my connection averages 850-900Mb download and 550-600Mb upload. My connection isn't the problem. So, why has the game recently become so bad? Was it the patch? Are people hosting games with awful connections? Are certain people actively cheating? What's the deal?

Halvtand
02-04-2018, 09:07 PM
In my experience: No, yes, yes, people can't stand not winning and will do anything to win.

Ubi-Boat
02-04-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are occasionally experiencing some lag, Archeun. The team is hoping that with dedicated servers coming soon, a lot of players that definitely should not be experiencing lag will stop experiencing lag except for when technical issues arise. Thank you for being patient with us in the meantime!

Halvtand
02-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Seconded. When we tested thge dedicated servers there was hardly any lag. You could actually parry consistently and see even the fastest of attacks before they hit. It was almost magical.