PDA

View Full Version : quick-switch on DS4?

Halvtand
02-04-2018, 05:27 PM
I've been playing this game on PC for as long as there has been a For Honor. Ever since day 1 I've used my trusted old X360-controller, and don't get me wrong. It has worked great. However, I have recently been playing more PS4-games, and gotten used to the DS4, which is an absolutely stellar piece of technology. For a few weeks now I've been experimenting by switching controllers as i play, sometimes for whole sessions, sometimes between matches, sometimes everytime I die. What I have found out is that the DS4 is simply better. It is more responsive and generally easier to use.

I do have one complaint, and that is that quick-switching between targets is hard, sometimes impossible. The DS4 has a very deep trigger, which feels great when you are locked on to someone. But if you need to switch target quickly that is a long way to pull out before it lets go. There even seems to be some kind of latency on it, so I have to leave it out for a fraction of a second before I can pull again, otherwise I'll just lock on to the same guy again (which still happens half of the time). If possible i would like a setting, so I can set it to about 50%, which means I'll just lift my finger half of the trigger depth before it counts as unlocked and I can start locking on someone else.
Is there a way to achieve this in the game or otherwise?

Halvtand
02-14-2018, 04:39 PM
No?