PDA

View Full Version : Nerf the lawbringer ffs

Dane520123
02-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Title^ and I thought you guys fixed the tracking on his impaling charge ? Dude still pokes me from a mile away sending me into a wall. And the ****ing shove light spam like cmon

Jazz117Volkov
02-04-2018, 05:30 PM
LawBee's in a pretty good place, actually.

Outside of ganks (and light parries) the impaling charge is useless.

You can dodge the light followup or deflect if you're an assassin.

BTTrinity
02-04-2018, 05:38 PM
Meh, Id rather them nerf the maps that cater toward charging abilities like LB's long****, and Warlord + Raiders charges.... Half of the holes in the map dont even make any sense. Especially Overwatch, dear god the amount of ledges just on one point.....

DoodTheMan
02-05-2018, 03:10 AM
Yeah it's a bit silly that impaling charge basically makes him teleport.

The_B0G_
02-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Meh, Id rather them nerf the maps that cater toward charging abilities like LB's long****, and Warlord + Raiders charges.... Half of the holes in the map dont even make any sense. Especially Overwatch, dear god the amount of ledges just on one point.....

Longarm is not good for ledging and super punishable, C point on overwatch is ridiculous though lol I avoid it as much as I can, they need a ladder from A to go down to B point to balance this map, all it is, is GB's at C, its very annoying to fight there.

Jazz117Volkov
02-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Longarm is not good for ledging and super punishable, C point on overwatch is ridiculous though lol I avoid it as much as I can, they need a ladder from A to go down to B point to balance this map, all it is, is GB's at C, its very annoying to fight there.

Yeah, the map design often leans too heavily on ledges and hazards for my liking. I think C on Sentinel is one of my favourite points; good balance of open space and obstacles, with at least two death-falls. Also an awesome sight when you approach from the bridge and there's two silhouettes fighting atop the stairs.

I'd like to see larger points in general. Most maps offer a boxing ring with a hazard or ledge of some sort. More vertical layers would be nice, like A point on Citadel Gate if there was a ladder out back to reach the upper level. And veterans never stand near dangerous ledges or hazards if they can help it; death falls are basically meta consumables. Leaves a lot of real estate unused throughout most matches; the aforementioned C point is a good example.

PDXGorechild
02-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Only issue I have with him is block shove. Other than this I think he's one of the better classes from the OG roster.

The_B0G_
02-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Only issue I have with him is block shove. Other than this I think he's one of the better classes from the OG roster.

Agreed, block shove is too good, it should be only on heavies or something, or just get rid of it altogether, I'd like to see less LBs with 3 grenade perks as well, a character with such high health and ability to break up any attack sent his way shouldn't be able to just lob grenade after grenade all match.

Helnekromancer
02-06-2018, 03:26 AM
Agreed, block shove is too good, it should be only on heavies or something, or just get rid of it altogether, I'd like to see less LBs with 3 grenade perks as well, a character with such high health and ability to break up any attack sent his way shouldn't be able to just lob grenade after grenade all match.

Been saying this ever since they started looking into Heroes Feats and changing them. Removes Nobushi's Blissful Rest but ignore Lawbringer over here literally playing Bomberman. >.>

bob333e
02-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Lawbringer over here literally playing Bomberman. >.>

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/A-32x2SlyUs/maxresdefault.jpg

Couldn't resist.

Jiblet2017
02-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Just played a team with 4 LB all running grenades and catapult . . . it was not very fun to play against to say the least.

The_B0G_
02-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Just played a team with 4 LB all running grenades and catapult . . . it was not very fun to play against to say the least.

It's enough to make your hair fall out. I'd rather them run with catapult myself, the 4th tier grenade perk you can throw 4 of them before it has to recharge, that's brutal when multiple LBs are in a room.

Jiblet2017
02-06-2018, 10:10 PM
3 had grenades and 1 had cat (all had stamina grenade as well) It was chaos

UbiInsulin
02-06-2018, 10:22 PM
Title^ and I thought you guys fixed the tracking on his impaling charge ? Dude still pokes me from a mile away sending me into a wall. And the ****ing shove light spam like cmon

From the 1.18 patch notes:

Lawbringer

[Improvement] Reduced the tracking of the Lawbringer’s “Impaling Charge”.
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Lawbringer's target to not fall off ledges if he is hit by an external Shove during the “Impaling Charge” or “Impaling Riposte”.
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the opponent body to fly in air when executed with the “Long Shot” execution.

If you're still seeing tracking issues, we'll definitely bring this up with the team.