PDA

View Full Version : Acrobatics team

hf_church
07-04-2005, 08:36 AM
All you ppl out there who love to fly in formation now is your time. We are setting up a acrobatic formation flying team up for IL2. We are The Red Arrows. we fly the yp-80 and we have the ecact same skins as the Red Arrows livery. if you want to join and think you are good enough (even if your not we will train you) please send an e-mail to ngage2001@hotmail.com with some basic details about your self and we will get back to you with in 24 hrs.

Hf_Church

hf_church
07-04-2005, 08:36 AM
All you ppl out there who love to fly in formation now is your time. We are setting up a acrobatic formation flying team up for IL2. We are The Red Arrows. we fly the yp-80 and we have the ecact same skins as the Red Arrows livery. if you want to join and think you are good enough (even if your not we will train you) please send an e-mail to ngage2001@hotmail.com with some basic details about your self and we will get back to you with in 24 hrs.

Hf_Church

Vacillator
07-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Think that should be 'aerobatics' Church. If you do get up and running can you post some tracks, I'd kinda like to see it. In the meantime though I'm too busy learning to use my CH Pro pedals.
Good luck!