PDA

View Full Version : Continuous game in 1800????

ruuti0
02-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Does anybody know are we getting Continuous game mode back in 1800 in both singleplayer and multiplayer?

Sorry if this is answered already somewhere, but I just don't remember if it is!

I know we have multiplayer mode again in 1800 so I make assumption on that we also got continuous game, but I guess it is possible have different kind of multiplayer games too than just continuous.

I really hope that we get old good continuous game mode back because 95% of my playing time went to that mode (expect 2205) and it was by far most interesting and best game mode in Anno series!

And did you my fellow Annoholics like that mode too or was there some other mode you liked more?

AgmasGold
02-04-2018, 12:31 PM
They have talked about customisability and the ability to tweak a lot of settings in the AnnoCast stream, and we know that there will be some random map gen (not like 2205). They have also said that the campaign will be integrated into the main game, and won't be a separate entity.

Although nothing has been confirmed, this leads me to believe that the main game itself will be the continuous mode.

ruuti0
02-04-2018, 01:42 PM
They have talked about customisability and the ability to tweak a lot of settings in the AnnoCast stream, and we know that there will be some random map gen (not like 2205). They have also said that the campaign will be integrated into the main game, and won't be a separate entity.

Although nothing has been confirmed, this leads me to believe that the main game itself will be the continuous mode.

I hope they bring continuous mode back and give chance to only play continuous mode if you aren't interested in campaigns.

Can't wait to see what it mean in practice that that campaign is integrated to main game!