PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for the developer.

Kievanson
02-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Hi. First of all I want to say that I love this game. I've been playing this game for more than a year, starting with a closed beta test. I enjoy playing it, thank you for that.
With each season you added new equipment, with each season my anxiety increased. Where will I store all this stuff? Once I already asked about that on the forum. I was told that with the addition of dedicated servers this problem will be solved.

I watched the stream on Thursday with the developers, and did not hear them talking about the enhancement of the inventory. But they told about the new equipment in season 5. My question is, where should I store it? I have an inventory of all the heroes scored about 99%, I'm not going to sell things that I like, but I can not buy new ones either. I like the equipment, I collect it, a great work of designers has been done.

How do I spend the chests and steel? When the inventory will be expanded?

CandleInTheDark
02-04-2018, 05:07 PM
The devs have said a few times that they are looking for the means to do this, but it is a tech limitation issue and they are not certain if there is a solution.

Kievanson
02-05-2018, 06:47 PM
"We added lootboxes, but made the inventory limited." Where is the logic? Then let the developers make it possible for the player to choose what equipment to buy and not to play roulette.