PDA

View Full Version : News on continuing bugs?

mrmistark
02-04-2018, 02:59 AM
Hey, just wanted to check in and ask, as there are a few things that have been brought up multiple times that still have not been fixed.

Firstly, I would like to acknowledge that these are small little bugs/problems, but they DO affect the game play, though I understand them being low priority sort of.

There are two that specifically come to mind, there are more but regrettably I didnít write them down, so I forget, however, audio with both conq and HL are out. I played HL a good chunk of the day today and it was very aggravating. It was like playing the game on mute. The other thing is the zone input. PLEASE fix this in the future. I have to literally press the heavy and THEN light as if Iím trying to do 2 separate attacks rather than one cohesive attack. It often results in me messing up this weird timing of offset inputs on the right trigger and bumper, which either throws out a light or unfortunately and more frequently a heavy which gets parried if I donít try to cancel it immediately. Iíve lost a few games this way attempting to finish the round with a zone that would have landed, but resulted in a heavy that got parried instead.