PDA

View Full Version : Question of gender

Carl_StokieUK
06-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi to all through the forum... Correct me if i'm wrong, and having read a few more posts here.. but doesn't Lucy refer to subject 16 as 'she'? If so... how can subject 16 and subject 17 (Desmond a 'he') be the same?

Carl_StokieUK
06-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi to all through the forum... Correct me if i'm wrong, and having read a few more posts here.. but doesn't Lucy refer to subject 16 as 'she'? If so... how can subject 16 and subject 17 (Desmond a 'he') be the same?

donngold
06-04-2011, 07:26 AM
I dont remember that but maybe i forgot idk its possible

SusannaNO2
06-04-2011, 07:33 AM
It's when Lucy is talking about Subject 15 (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Subject_15).

ChaosxNetwork
06-04-2011, 10:31 AM
She refers to 15 as she as she was pregnant at the time.
Also what are you on about with them being the same? Don't listen to all the random theories that people make using absolutely no hard evidence. We know nothing of 16 besides the fact it is a he and that he is related to Desmond in some way.

Carl_StokieUK
06-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the replies, especially Sussanah & Hit_Chaos, i posed a question based on what I thought I'd heard between sequences 1 & 2 (ACB), and having started a brand new game to make sure i'd heard right... at the very point of Lucy talking of a previous subject... the flaming sound on the game cut out! So, i'll give you both the benefit of the doubt and take the correction guys! As for the rest Chaos, i don't go 'with the flow' so as to say, i like to try and have as much info as possible before making any kind of response to things of 'life'. For instance, it's my understanding that the 'knights templar', were supposedly eradicated as a force/organisation by a papal decree (Pope Clement V), carried out by the French king Philip IV, well that's what the history books/internet searches tell me anyway, so it shouldn't be possible to call Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI) a 'templar' as such, unless in my view, it is a statement of fiction. And the above statement seemingly goes against most of what is posted in the forums, so far as i can see. I'm not looking for arguments etc, or even responses to this post, but obviously in making posts in the forum, no doubt some may want to reply. Again i will take correction if neccessary, but at nearly 51 years old i do have my own thoughts on things. I've only been a registered forum user for about 5/6 weeks, so it's not been possible to take in everything that is posted. I just like the game Chaos, and have enjoyed playing the 3 main episodes so far, but haven't played any of the 'tack-ons' you can download or multiplayer online games, just haven't got round to it yet! Thanks again anyway for the info about subject 15/16.

Inorganic9_2
06-06-2011, 08:35 AM
There's also no mention of how distantly related they are. The closest common ancestor that we know of so far is Ezio. That doesn't even man that Desmond and 16 are from the same child of Ezio's. 16 could be descended from one of Ezio's random 'encounters' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Then again, they could be first cousins! Who knows?

Also, about the Templar thing, I'll quote Mario Auditore: "history teaches that they were disbanded nearly 200 years ago in France, only they weren't - merely pushed underground"