PDA

View Full Version : Autofire when gameplay starts

tfwarlordd
03-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey. For some reason, after the last patch (i think), my missils and flaires autofire when i startup the gameplay at each map. If i restart the map dough it is fine? This makes me belive it is the game and not my hardware since everything is fine if i restart the map, but if i complete the map and i get to a new one, it all starts over and i have to restart the map agian....

I really hope you can help me with this weired problem

tfwarlordd
03-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey. For some reason, after the last patch (i think), my missils and flaires autofire when i startup the gameplay at each map. If i restart the map dough it is fine? This makes me belive it is the game and not my hardware since everything is fine if i restart the map, but if i complete the map and i get to a new one, it all starts over and i have to restart the map agian....

I really hope you can help me with this weired problem

CircusMidget_TS
03-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Do you have a headset plugged into your system? It might be possible it could be catching some feedback from the mic. There are voice commands for launching missiles and flares through voice commands via the headset. Also, if you have any additional joysticks or controllers plugged in, remove these. See if this helps.

tfwarlordd
03-27-2009, 10:40 AM
well i am using my joystick so i wont unplug that.. but i dont think it is the problem because this only started reasontly...

UPDATE:
I disabled my mic dough, and so far i dont have the autofire problem anymore.... perhaps it is fixed :-) if it is thx alot mate, if not i will write back..