PDA

View Full Version : End them rightly community meme?

Sauronbaine
02-03-2018, 05:37 AM
Whats this?

Tundra 793
02-03-2018, 05:58 AM
I think you might need to be more specific as to what "this" is.

You mean the Community Order going on now?

Sauronbaine
02-03-2018, 06:00 AM
I think you might need to be more specific as to what "this" is.

You mean the Community Order going on now?

Warriors den talked about the Wardens execution being about a community meme.

Tundra 793
02-03-2018, 06:05 AM
The For Honor Reddit is more meme focused than the forums, so you might have better luck finding out what that's about over there. Those guys makes memes out of anything.

Sauronbaine
02-03-2018, 06:08 AM
The For Honor Reddit is more meme focused than the forums, so you might have better luck finding out what that's about over there. Those guys makes memes out of anything.

I dont visit Reddit. I consider it almost as bad as 4chan

CandleInTheDark
02-03-2018, 06:38 AM
End him rightly comes from a swordfighting manual discussed by a youtuber called Skallagrim. It advises throwing your pommel as a means of distraction to land a strike. His original video he spends a lot of time all...oh wait there while I unscrew my pommel, in a second he has evidently thought on it and has some ways of managing it practically.

Sauronbaine
02-03-2018, 06:47 AM
End him rightly comes from a swordfighting manual discussed by a youtuber called Skallagrim. In advises throwing your pommel as a means of distraction to land a strike. His original video he spends a lot of time all...oh wait there while I unscrew my pommel, in a second he has evidently though on it and has some ways of managing it practically.

ah thank you.