PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone elses season pass stuff locked for beserker/raider despite owning pass?

M4RKSG4MES
02-03-2018, 05:12 AM
All symbols,colours and paint patterns etc are locked for the beserker/raider ,everytime i boot up i have to go to the customisation and take off the yellow markers before playing its getting rather annoying, i tried restoring settings and even redownloaded still same its only for these two characters at least all others are okay ,if anyone else had that problem can you advise how to fix if possible . Or maybe have to wait for next update.

Tyrjo
02-03-2018, 07:53 AM
They always pop up as "new" for m with the yellow icon. Kinda annyoing.

UbiJurassic
02-03-2018, 08:12 PM
The team is aware of the issue with Berserker and Raider's Season Pass content. They'll be looking to have it fixed in a future update. :)

Tundra 793
02-03-2018, 10:58 PM
They always pop up as "new" for m with the yellow icon. Kinda annyoing.

For everyone else who gets annoyed with this, go into Options > User Interface > Remove all new icons. It's at the very bottom of the list. Get used to doing it every time y'all login.
Makes it marginally less painful to sort through your new gear and such.

M4RKSG4MES
02-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Its lot easier thank you very much Tundra793 i am very grateful, least im not the only one experiencing this annoying issue and be glad when update fix arrives ,although probably after it'll be on other ones lol, thanks again it certainly saves fiddling around at the start .