LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 01:32 AM
To get some mods who really know about all aircraft and about the game,

BBB_hyperion
Tagert
ugly_kid
skychimp
bss_vidar

are five individuals I consider to be the most knowledgable here on both subjects compaired to some of the mods we have here. Perhaps they should be mods to improve this place. Hunter82, bearcat and euro_snoopy excluded becuase they are the only three extremely helpful mods and know both tech and game details as well as real ac data charts and devicelink plots.

Seriously how do some of these people who are so clueless about the game become a mod. It really baffles me.

I vote for these 5 who contribute the most to the community and know what they are talking about when it comes to the game.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 01:32 AM

BBB_hyperion
Tagert
ugly_kid
skychimp
bss_vidar

are five individuals I consider to be the most knowledgable here on both subjects compaired to some of the mods we have here. Perhaps they should be mods to improve this place. Hunter82, bearcat and euro_snoopy excluded becuase they are the only three extremely helpful mods and know both tech and game details as well as real ac data charts and devicelink plots.

Seriously how do some of these people who are so clueless about the game become a mod. It really baffles me.

I vote for these 5 who contribute the most to the community and know what they are talking about when it comes to the game.

Jaws2002
09-07-2005, 01:40 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/<FA>Jaws/about_to_turn_ugly.jpg

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 01:41 AM
A mods duty has nothing to do with a/c. They are responsible for keeping the peace in the forum.

Oranges are orange, apple's aren't.

Fritz

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 01:51 AM
well when they lock threads from orr about ac breakup speeds for no reason at all makes no sense.

Basically it was about aircraft that historically had stronger airframe and higher dive terminal dive speeds before structural failure then the 109 in which are breaking up 100-200kmh sooner

corsair
hellcat
ki100
ki84
p40
h75
p39/63
+ many others

Von_Zero
09-07-2005, 01:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeadSpitter_:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

m8, have you ever moderated a forum? I did... and i've quit when i saw all the cr@p you have to live with, and yes i hate to say i had knowlege of the subject.
A mod desn't have to be a guru about the game to keep the forums clean. As long as there are users that are constaly pushing the limits, the mods will have a tough job, even if they do or they don't know anything/nothing about the game.
S!~

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 01:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeadSpitter_:
well when they lock threads from orr about ac breakup speeds for no reason at all makes no sense.

Basically it was about aircraft that historically had stronger airframe and higher dive terminal dive speeds before structural failure then the 109 in which are breaking up 100-200kmh sooner

corsair
hellcat
ki100
ki84
p40
h75
p39/63
+ many others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never saw that thread but I would guess it was locked for reasons that had nothing to do a/c speed break ups. Maybe it was more about the tone of the posters?

Ask the mod directly why it was locked.

Fritz

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 01:59 AM
yes I have, for many EA and codemaster titles as well as a msn gaming zone plus with Zone Orchestrator.

This is why i wont let it float when these things happen. I make sure to abide by the forum terms of use strictly and the mods should have to follow them exactly the same as the users do, so abuse of moderating powers does not happen. Alot of users been affected by this here.

Banned, removed threads, locked threads on real discussions that are very important about the sim etc.

Maybe these users above have been asked before and denied the request. I really think its a neccessaty for a mod in this community out of all to be an experten on ac history, performance and game device link plots. Its crutial actually.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/6911062453

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/5941015453

Dolemite-
09-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Dont sell yourself short Lead, your just as smart as everyone else here, even you could be a mod someday.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 02:18 AM
I would never want to be one here honestly.

Sturm_Williger
09-07-2005, 03:02 AM
I would never want to be one here honestly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you think those other poor b***ards do ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

It looks to be a thankless job.

WOLFMondo
09-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Moderators are there to keep the peace, not state fact or get in heated debates LShttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 03:17 AM
well i would like them to be mods so maybe we can discuss something like breakup speeds in ORR without it being locked.

I mean look at all the threads in orr, why should one about breakup speeds of ac be locked out of them all.

Every thread in orr is suggestions to look into or bug reporting.

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
Moderators are there to keep the peace, not state fact or get in heated debates LShttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And on the odd occasion when they do get involved it doesn't take long before someone points the finger and say "Hey, you are a mod, you can do that!".

Yep, very happy to not be a mod. It is a thankless job iced in complaints.

Fritz

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 03:27 AM
I constantly praised euro snoopy and hunter82 for being excellent moderators. They are examples of what a moderator should be. And catrix as community manager was the best we have had, we rarely see ubirazz and thunak a part of the community here, most people dont even know they are the community managers.

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Awww pity, i didn`t make the list. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LS when are you going to stop crying like a little girl. I have no clue who locked your thread.... And since you started acting like this.. i don`t care.

JG5_UnKle
09-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Who cares?

MEGILE
09-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Tagert a mod? The luftwaffles would never hear of it!

Maple_Tiger
09-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Maple cries, "Why can't we all get along"?

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 05:57 PM
I never said it was you ivan, you helped me out a bunch of times, especially when the farcry moderator situation which took 5-6 unbans after each time you unbanned me. I dont agree with alot of the threads you lock tho and didnt appreciate you editing the long message I wrote so people here dont know whats going on then add a sny remark in the title, took alot of time to write that to be removed and edited and less then a 4 seconds.

Alot of people have the same problem here and speak about it on HL if you noticed, but if they write something about it they are immediatly banned, you you seem to cut me alot of slack here.

Im just saying in general who ever is locking the aircraft related threads directed to 1c and ubi in orr moving and locking them needs to be spoken too by the community manager.

Orr has always been for 2 things only since il2fb demo. Bug reporting, and suggestions to the dev team.

So removing my suggestion to look at the dive speeds of the aircraft listed compaired to others in game was uncalled for who ever did it, its not a bug but simply something overlooked.

I mean take a look at orr every thread there is a suggestion or bug report so why is mine sorted out and locked when its an important issue not correct in game not limited to one plane or side whining.

And now your saying im crying like a little girl? Who the hells crying im making a point and just shows you dont stick to the forum rules by insulting me, any other user would be permantly banned for insulting someone, but you get into these powertrips.

I dunno you do help out alot but no one moderates you and ubirazz needs to keep an eye on mods out of line. They are the reason what makes everyone leave this place.

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 06:30 PM
How else would you like me to react on your current actions? Give you flowers? All you needed is PT me or any other mod, it`s that simple. Is this too much to ask? But no, we have to be attention... you know who, get public involved, hey look, i am being suppressed, we need better mods....etc etc. Why?

Anyways, i am done here....

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 06:38 PM
sry i dont like the pts system with these forums and dont use them. I dont care i have nothing to hide and why keep it hidden to pts, whats wrong with it being in the open forum.

Shows support actually from other community members that have had the same thing happen to them. We have all experienced it before.

and yes 1-800-flo-wers

It doesnt matter much nothing will change here, mind as well delete this thread completely and Im done with it myself. It was on page 3 and someone bumped it up.

Targ
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I know nothing about airplanes and stuff. You got me there Laedspitter!
There are many people on these forums with vast amounts of knowledge and experiance who choose not to post here becouse many of the "internent know it alls" will not listen to what they have to say.
I saw a close friend of mine with 13 years experience Overhauling props for R2800 engines get told he did not have a clue what he was talking about, so he left.
You wonder why people leave this place and consider it a joke? They do not call this place the Ubi zoo for nothing and you are one of the prime attractions.

Chivas
09-07-2005, 06:57 PM
I don't think there is anyone here that knows anything about WW2 aircraft, other than what they've read in books. I'm sure there isn't a diffinitive book on WW2 aircraft that wasn't based on some propaganda.

huggy87
09-07-2005, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Targ:
There are many people on these forums with vast amounts of knowledge and experiance who choose not to post here becouse many of the "internent know it alls" will not listen to what they have to say.
I saw a close friend of mine with 13 years experience Overhauling props for R2800 engines get told he did not have a clue what he was talking about, so he left.
You wonder why people leave this place and consider it a joke? They do not call this place the Ubi zoo for nothing and you are one of the prime attractions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That reminds me of Droopsnoot. The guy actually flew B-29s over Japan. The dogooders here got him riled up and he never came back.

Targ
09-07-2005, 07:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chivas:
I don't think there is anyone here that knows anything about WW2 aircraft, other than what they've read in books. I'm sure there isn't a diffinitive book on WW2 aircraft that wasn't based on some propaganda. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, some do have experience, but often get drowned out by all of our experts here.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Targ:
You wonder why people leave this place and consider it a joke? They do not call this place the Ubi zoo for nothing and you are one of the prime attractions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow you have a friend who overhauls engines whooopttee dont mean anything so what I order parts at millionair in teterboro nj and pick them up, Realtives is chief mech there but for jet engines. Does not mean squat i been a passenger in a at6 and have 5 hours as free lessons in a cessna 150. Still that contributes absolutley nothing at all or experience in wwii props. Even the airshow pilots are limited to low speed manuevers low alt and many of them are modifieds, no full fuel or weapons weight aboard. I get all my information from books, guncam clips, interviews with the wwii vets. Many here are extremely knowledgeable. In fact i didnt even know you were a mod here targ havent seen you in years. Why are you a mod when your not even around posting trying to make these forums a better place? I have never seen you post anything that shows you do. Dont take it personal and you bash this place your a mod at whats the point of that??? Part of the problem is how things are run here.

But I realize what your saying I myself stopped posting data plots guncam interviews etc here, it gets the wrong bunch to criticize all the research say its all propaganda start a flame fest and gets the thread locked.

I usually stick to the wwii historical soc newsgroups simhq and other places virtualpilots bbbs site and with a bunch of people on HL who enjoy collecting different nations tests becuase they are all different slightly. french german american british canadian japanese polish russian solvak italian finnish chinese czech and many other nations test trial data of captured ac and thier own aircrafts test. Alot of the wwii airshow pilots get flammed here as well and dont come back.

Then theres the bunch who fly civilian ac and modern aerobatic ac with 1000hp and ac lighter then 900-1100lbs control surfaces the size of barn doors which think wwii ac should fly like those ac. To me you cannot use that as experience for a wwii aircraft how they should handle.

Im sure many will disagree with me theres always some who do.

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 08:22 PM

Wow you have a friend who overhauls engines whooopttee dont mean anything so what I order parts at millionair in teterboro nj and pick them up, Realtives is chief mech there but for jet engines. Does not mean squat i been a passenger in a at6 and have 5 hours as free lessons in a cessna 150. Still that contributes absolutley nothing at all or experience in wwii props. Even the airshow pilots are limited to low speed manuevers low alt and many of them are modifieds, no full fuel or weapons weight aboard. I get all my information from books, guncam clips, interviews with the wwii vets. Many here are extremely knowledgeable. In fact i didnt even know you were a mod here targ havent seen you in years. Why are you a mod when your not even around posting trying to make these forums a better place? I have never seen you post anything that shows you do. Dont take it personal and you bash this place your a mod at whats the point of that??? Part of the problem is how things are run here.

But I realize what your saying I myself stopped posting data plots guncam interviews etc here, it gets the wrong bunch to criticize all the research say its all propaganda start a flame fest and gets the thread locked.

I usually stick to the wwii historical soc newsgroups simhq and other places virtualpilots bbbs site and with a bunch of people on HL who enjoy collecting different nations tests becuase they are all different slightly. french german american british canadian japanese polish russian solvak italian finnish chinese czech and many other nations test trial data of captured ac and thier own aircrafts test. Alot of the wwii airshow pilots get flammed here as well and dont come back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

L-Spitter, you post is supportive of Targs point. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BTW, I only read the first line, rolled my eyes, and posted this reply.

Fritz

FritzGryphon
09-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Lead, face it, you post too much garbage for anyone to take you seriously.

If anything you write gets locked or deleted, there's a good reason. Complaining about it won't get you anywhere.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Wrong fritzgryphon go spam somewhere else son.

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Do me a favor targ and lock this thread you call me a armchair expert and you consider your self a real one, nothing but insults here against the forum terms of use, wow you have simjunkie pos site your so knowledgable. Ivan host coops so that gets him a mod spot?

to me the only respectful mods here are bearcat eurosnoopy and hunter82 these people are here to help, both you and ivan show how you treat people here insulting them and your a mod here.
Maybe its time some replacements are made who act more like snoopy bearcat and hunter82.
You blame me for making people leave here its you guys go make a fake name on HL and see what the community really thinks and why they dont post here to wisen up.

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 08:48 PM
L-Spitter, do you even read what you write? You are one of the worst in this forum for insulting or making accusations if people have a different opinion than yours. Go back and read your thread and you will see just how much support you get in here.

Fritz

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Do me a favor targ and lock this thread you call me a armchair expert and you consider your self a real one, nothing but insults here against the forum terms of use, wow you have simjunkie pos site your so knowledgable. Ivan host coops so that gets him a mod spot?

to me the only respectful mods here are bearcat eurosnoopy and hunter82 these people are here to help, both you and ivan show how you treat people here insulting them and your a mod here.
Maybe its time some replacements are made who act more like snoopy bearcat and hunter82.
You blame me for making people leave here its you guys go make a fake name on HL and see what the community really thinks and why they dont post here to wisen up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe... ok, start the presidential campaign. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 08:54 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Targ
09-07-2005, 08:56 PM
You are right Lead, my apologies. How rude of me and my nasty sig.
Is this one better?

T_O_A_D
09-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Hey nice positive thread you got going here LS http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 09:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
Hey nice positive thread you got going here LS http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give him credit for consistancy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Fritz

T_O_A_D
09-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Yep thats for sure. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

In the life of my Modship here I have probably banned 5 to 6 members. Only two permently and the second one could come back LB if he would just send me an email, stating he is stable now.

Of that long list of names, I have used the Band stick on. One of them was yours truly, and he has thought very little of me since. Even though I correctly enforced the rules as they are stated.

Oh well no skin off my nose.

I'm too stupid to care I guess, being I'm just a knuckle dragging, slope headed ape of a Mod. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Targ
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Ohhh, that's me as well!

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 09:23 PM
yes much better, and where did you learn? mechanic school, books and hands on training http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and still they are easily purchased from emanuals site is where i got mine from.

P&W R-2800 Double Wasp CA Maintenance Manual. PDF

The Double Wasp is in the opinion of many the best and most significant U.S. engine of World War II. While not built in the numbers of its twin-row predecessor, the R-1830 Twin Wasp, the R-2800 built a reputation of unmatched toughness and reliability in aircraft like the P-47 Thunderbolt, B-26 Marauder and F4U Corsair.

Design of the Double Wasp commenced in August 1936 and was originally planned to have a 2600 cubic inch displacement. When it was discovered that Wright Aeronautical was developing an engine of identical size the displacement was increased to 2804 cubic inches. In 1940 the 'A' series 1,850-hp version became the first U.S. 18 cylinder engine to enter production.

An 18-cylinder two-row radial engine providing up to 2,500 horsepower. An important factor of Allied air supermacy in World War II, the Double Wasp remained in production until 1960.

Displacement : 2,804 cubic inches
Revolutions per minute : 2,250-2,800
Weight : 2,360 pounds
First run : 1937
First flight : 1939
Production years : 1939-1960
Engines produced : 125,334

The R-2800 powered some great aircraft including:
Model 2501 Aero Nord
Model 2503 Aero Nord
SO-30P Aero Sud-Ouest
HSL-1 (Model61) Bell
BR-763 Breguet
BR-765 Breguet
XA-32 Brewster
F3A-1 Corsair Brewster
C-123B Chase
XA-19B Vultee
TBY-2 Seawolf Consolidated Vultee
Model 110 Consolidated Vultee
Model 240 Consolidated Vultee
Model 340(R4Y) Convair-Liner Consolidated Vultee
Model 440 Metropolitan Consolidated Vultee
T-29 Consolidated Vultee
C-131 Samaritan Consolidated Vultee
C-46 (R5C) Commando Curtiss Wright
P-60A, E Curtiss Wright
XC-113 Curtiss Wright
XF15C Curtiss Wright
SB2C-6 Helldiver Curtiss Wright
A-26 Invader Douglas
JD-1 Invader Douglas
XC-112A Douglas
DC-6 (C-118,R6D) Liftmaster Douglas
XTBM-5 Avenger Eastern
C-82 Packet Fairchild
C-123B Fairchild
BTK-1 Fleetwings
FG-1, 3,4 Corsair Goodyear
F6F Hellcat Grumman
F7F Tigercat Grumman
F8F Bearcat Grumman
AF-2W, S Guardian Grumman
D2A (XA-37) Hughes
RB-24 (PV-1) Ventura Lockheed
PV-2 Harpoon Lockheed
C-69E Constellation Lockheed
B-26 (JM-1,2) Marauder Martin
AT-23 Marauder Martin
PBM-5 Mariner Martin
Model 202,A Mercury Martin
404 (RM-1) Martin
XB-28 North American
AJ-1, 2 Savage North American
XP-56 Black Bullet Northrop
P-61 (F2T) Black Widow Northrop
F-15F Reporter Northrop
P-47 Thunderbolt Republic
S-56 (H-37,HR2S) Sikorsky
HR2S-1W Sikorsky
Pantobase Stroukoff
Warwick I, II Vickers
AU-1 Vought
F4U Corsair Vought
XTBU-1 Vought.

So why do you think your better then others and more knowledable just because you have a photo of working on one engine type?

I have at least 5-6 books on each ac in game some ac 10-20, 18hrs of guncam footage from all theaters 1 min clips each, thens countless vhs training manuals from zenos site, many others as well, then gigs of data charts, pilotmanuals for more then half the ac in game, engine manuals. I been reading and collecting since the early 80s because i have a love of ac.

So i do think i know more then most here, just like you think your above everyone for working on them but theres many here who know more then me and you. Understand that?

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey, what`s with those numbers? I thought we going to select new batch of mods... and you throwing aircraft engines on us.... man... i feel cheated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 09:26 PM
My very first post got me a stern ban warning. Doesn't matter if it was justified or not, but thinking of it now makes me chuckle.

L-Spitter is far from the worst. He does have a way with people though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz

Targ
09-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah, you will impress them at the morning meeting with all of your knowledge, more than likely they would tackle you if you ever tried to touch an aircraft.
You are right though, hands on experience means squat these days, heck you dont even need to have ever actually have seen any of these planes to be an expert on them.
I have never claimed to be an expert on anything around here nor do I think I am better than anyone else, unlike some people http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

faustnik
09-07-2005, 09:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I dunno you do help out alot but no one moderates you and ubirazz needs to keep an eye on mods out of line. They are the reason what makes everyone leave this place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ivan and the moderators are the ones who keep this place worth visiting.

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Is that a ban stick in your hand? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Von_Zero
09-07-2005, 09:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I have at least 5-6 books on each ac in game some ac 10-20, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh.. goody.. could you gimme some titles for the books you have on the I-185 and the IAR-8x series? I'm eager to find out more http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Targ
09-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Wow, that is some impressive reading list. The most sofisticutted ting tey let mekinics and aeroplanes drivers read is stuff lik this!

http://simjunkie.com/files/A70-027.jpg
http://simjunkie.com/files/A70-036.jpg

Wish I was as learned as some folks arund here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 09:58 PM
how about a good old fashion challenge and we take a track all the mods in p-51s vs me in a 109k4. 5-6 vs 1 Give a track to the community as a chuckle.

FR settings of course.

You experts up for that?

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 10:04 PM
We wont do that to you Lead... we are not a bunch of bullies you know. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Maybe we are horrible mods...but still nice human beings and stuff.. ya know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gibbage1
09-07-2005, 10:07 PM
+1.

My post count is a little low, so this is my contrabution to this fine "lets beat on LS" thread the mods are allowing to stay unlocked =)

Targ
09-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Waaaa?
I know nothing about planes and stuff and even less about this IL2 thing you all jabber about here.
Heck, I dont even own the game, I played crimson skies at a buddies house once (he is a real pilot) he said it had the bestest flight model...EVER!

crazyivan1970
09-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Who`s beating on LS? I think he`s beating us up... and i cant lock it, i think we locked enough of his threads...we don`t want to upset him, do we?

Gibbage1
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
Who`s beating on LS? I think he`s beating us up... and i cant lock it, i think we locked enough of his threads...we don`t want to upset him, do we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well your braking tradition so your gonna upset him one way or another. Lol. So what if it makes you look like a big bad mod. I know the truth. Your a big softy with a warm place in your heart for trolls. =)

TAGERT.
09-07-2005, 10:15 PM
http://www.zaldiva.com/images/TSHIRTS/SUPERMAN/bizarrosupermansymbolII_pic1.jpg

Bearcat99
09-07-2005, 10:32 PM
This is a very starnge thread.............. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 10:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gibbage1:
+1.

My post count is a little low, so this is my contrabution to this fine "lets beat on LS" thread the mods are allowing to stay unlocked =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a whine thread about the mods. If the mods locked it, while it's still friendly, that would make the mods look bad. The mods aren't stupid and LS isn't the only politician in here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

As for beating up on LS, nah, everyones just having fun and I'm willing to bet LS is having the most fun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 10:47 PM
hey bearcat nice to see a mod in here thats not on a powertrip and shining thier mod crown S http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Its a shame they wont fly against me because they know the outcome.

Tully, targ, ivan, toad, and Lizard in 51s vs me in a 109k4 would be a good fight online or if bearcat99 wants to jump in with you all Im down with that, he can give you some fr pointers. Ill even give you all a couple days to practice together on comms.

Something to make the community laugh.

BTW you all been

http://www.fishon-gs.com/images/fishhook.jpg

Bigtime!

But im serious about the 5 vs 1 it would be fun.

Targ
09-07-2005, 10:51 PM
I think the community all ready has enough material at hand for a good laugh.
Dont you?

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 10:53 PM
not at all, well when you grow a sack for a 5 vs 1 challenge let me know.

Targ
09-07-2005, 11:02 PM
I dont know about the other mods but how about my squad mates?
We fly German planes but the P-51 sounds interesting. Let me see if they are up for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

LeadSpitter_
09-07-2005, 11:08 PM
the mod team flying together is what I want to see.

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Just curious LS, what if the mods did rearrange their schedules to meet you in combat? Then what? What if they win? What if they lose? Then what?

I'm sure you have some sort of point, oh yes, I'm sure. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Fritz

Targ
09-07-2005, 11:39 PM
I think he wants to try and prove we never fly at all thus we are not qualified to mod or something like that.
I never fly so I should be an easy kill http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 11:47 PM
I think he wants to try and prove we never fly at all thus we are not qualified to mod or something like that.
I never fly so I should be an easy kill http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean "The mods are not experts, therefor...blah, blah, blah" isn't working? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I see, plan B, "The mods are not aces, therefor.....blah, blah, blah".

Hey, that might work. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Fritz

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 11:49 PM
I never fly so I should be an easy kill http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My God! How did you become a mod? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

This is sacrilage!

I'm joining L-Spitter's side now. Don't worry LS, now there's two of us. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Fritz

Luftwaffe_109
09-07-2005, 11:51 PM
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"></pre> How could someone who is expected to moderate a forum not be able to fly this sim really well? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif I call for the immediate sacking of all mods like Targ who aren't super-aces!<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"></pre>

+1

Edit: Awww, I see Pirschjaeger beat me to it...

Pirschjaeger
09-07-2005, 11:58 PM
LW_109, come to the darkside, feel the unlimited power. Let L-Spitter show you the right path. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Fritz

wayno7777
09-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Awwww give LS a break. After all he is from Jersey....No offense Lead....

Pirschjaeger
09-08-2005, 12:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wayno7777:
Awwww give LS a break. After all he is from Jersey....No offense Lead.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did say "dark side" didn't I? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Fritz

Hoarmurath
09-08-2005, 12:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:

You mean "The mods are not experts, therefor...blah, blah, blah" isn't working? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Hey, that might work. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder what i will find as plan C http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

LeadSpitter_
09-08-2005, 01:24 AM

Not at all we already know that, i just want to for fun, and it will be a good experience for the mods flying as a team together on comms and get to know each other better.

Pirschjaeger
09-08-2005, 02:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hoarmurath:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder what i will find as plan C http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plan C? Mods can't cook Kraft dinner, therefor...blah, blah, blah.

Plan D is still on the drawing table. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz

T_O_A_D
09-08-2005, 04:19 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif SO LS wants us to take him on in one of the weakest planes in the game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif Short the zero the 51 is the easiest to kill. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Expecially with a K-4 and its weapons, LS must of missed all the 50 cal threads, weak, sync, bla bla bla.

Weird is he thinks we don't fly?
I see him mostly in the pool chatting on hyper, not flying on a server. I know this because I put him on my friends list long ago, he used to be one of my hero's here, till I became a Mod http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif Now hes on my list of friends just so I can read hid antics over there too. I usually grin while reading it till my face hurts, then move on to playing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

What I don't understand is if he want to prove he is better then why not in the same plane. After all its the man not the machine. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Luftwaffe_109
09-08-2005, 04:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What I don't understand is if he want to prove he is better then why not in the same plane. After all its the man not the machine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The gauntlet has been thrown down LeadSpitter_. What say you, are you man or mouse?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

+1

Hoarmurath
09-08-2005, 04:38 AM
a TB3 duel!!!! leadspitter in one, the mods in the other!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

T_O_A_D
09-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Now that sounds alot more entertaining.
For a publicity stunt http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hoarmurath:
a TB3 duel!!!! leadspitter in one, the mods in the other!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MEGILE
09-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I wasted 15 minutes of my life on this thread.. all the while I could have been looking at pitures of naked women.

BBL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

btw.

LS is now king of fisherman. All the mods turned up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

T_O_A_D
09-08-2005, 07:12 AM
Yeh well it has wasted alot more time than that for the rest of us, in here.

Not to mention some of the other walks in the park, from lets say Sir_Robin and RBJ, ect. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Besides looking at naked girls will only make you go blind. Not a good thing for a combat pilot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

carguy_
09-08-2005, 07:31 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gifThat`s a twelve pounder at least,Lead! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Xiolablu3
09-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I recommend Hristo, Kurfurst,

Someone tell me some other Pro German plane flyers quick pls I'm new here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

What did you expect by the players you listed? Kurfurst know massive amounts about some german planes, why not put him in??

Xiolablu3
09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Sorry double post

MEGILE
09-08-2005, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T_O_A_D:

Not to mention some of the other walks in the park, from lets say Sir_Robin and RBJ, ect. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Besides looking at naked girls will only make you go blind. Not a good thing for a combat pilot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like you hit a nerve LS... I say cash your cheques, retire and live off the interest. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Pirschjaeger
09-08-2005, 02:43 PM

Besides looking at naked girls will only make you go blind. Not a good thing for a combat pilot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going blind is acceptable. Forgetting would be a tragedy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz

LEBillfish
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
*yawns*..........

OberUberWurst
09-08-2005, 04:22 PM
They are the reason what makes everyone leave this place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif