PDA

View Full Version : Back breaker execution

Hormly
02-02-2018, 04:45 PM
So a few weeks ago I made some suggestions for warlord executions, the back breaker being among them...

I see the devs have decided to add the sacred back breaker...

...for the RAIDER

You have made a powerful enemy, devs

bob333e
02-02-2018, 05:01 PM
I had a feeling you'd say that. Ahhaha

Me on the other hand, I'm not sure whether 'End Them Rightly' is indeed killing with a pommel... and whether it's done right, according to sources Skallagrim cited (seriously, they were awesomely comical Medieval-era writings and illustrations. They had a sense of humor even back then).

But hey, at least you can now eat Shaman and Orochi heads for breakfast on a homemade shield-plate!

BarbeQMichael
02-02-2018, 05:13 PM
I guess they thought that the execution needs a very big guy to perform it, raider, lawbringer or hl mainly to look even remotely realistic. And to be honest, warlord needs some "practical" executions, he has enough those show wrestling moves in my opinion. I would love him to have something different.

Hormly
02-02-2018, 05:37 PM
I guess they thought that the execution needs a very big guy to perform it, raider, lawbringer or hl mainly to look even remotely realistic. And to be honest, warlord needs some "practical" executions, he has enough those show wrestling moves in my opinion. I would love him to have something different.

A) the warlord is a very big guy, bigger than the raider.
B) none of his executions are practical
C) no such thing as having enough show wrestling moves!

Raider already has the coveted choke slam also. Taking bets on which of these two gets an execute that involves a folded chair 😄

swiss_soldier_1
02-02-2018, 06:02 PM
B) none of his executions are practical
C) no such thing as having enough show wrestling moves!

Raider already has the coveted choke slam also. Taking bets on which of these two gets an execute that involves a folded chair ��

How is the warlord bigger than the raider...? he is big but not that big

his most practical execution, if for practical you mean simple and fast, is the standard one where he cuts the head off

and the wrestling moves.... enough of that...

Hormly
02-02-2018, 06:15 PM
The warlord is the Vikings 'heavy' for a reason. Equip his sleeveless armor and marvel at his tree trunk forearms.

The raider has an impressive image due to him being shirtless, but stand the warlord next to other classes and youd be surprised that hes actually enormous, taller than even shugoki i believe.

You dont notice while fighting him since he tends to hunch over.

BarbeQMichael
02-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Taking bets on which of these two gets an execute that involves a folded chair ��

Wouldn't be surprised to see that on warlord, with his shield being in place of the chair. While he has the shield bash execution already, this would still be very different, much more show-off style to bang some head in with the shield.

Arekonator
02-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Sorry for sidetracking, but where i can check these new executions (assuming i cant check them ingame if they are even there).

bob333e
02-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Sorry for sidetracking, but where i can check these new executions (assuming i cant check them ingame if they are even there).

They're not released yet, they'll be available on Feb 8th. Some new emotes are already available, but they're just for the DLC heroes.

Cliff_001
02-02-2018, 07:24 PM
They're not released yet, they'll be available at S5 launch (Feb 15th). They will however showcase them all next week, on Feb 8th.
No, they are available as next weeks weekly content on Feb 8th.

bob333e
02-02-2018, 07:26 PM
No, they are available as next weeks weekly content on Feb 8th.

Yes, yes. I re-edited. I just remembered they were weekly content, not seasonal content.

UbiJurassic
02-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Raider already has the coveted choke slam also. Taking bets on which of these two gets an execute that involves a folded chair ��

That's a cool idea....we'll give it to Shugoki instead though.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oKIPzLXQYb2Bn5PLG/giphy.gif

Here is the teaser image we shared of them.

https://i.imgur.com/wtj01IY.jpg

bob333e
02-02-2018, 08:04 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

Hormly
02-03-2018, 12:04 AM

>:O

You know what this calls for...

...cage match

Tyrjo
02-03-2018, 07:58 AM

The Warlord has that short and stocky look for me. I wanted WL to get this too, but I play Raider also, so I'm fine with this. :)

Hormly
02-03-2018, 08:18 AM
The Warlord has that short and stocky look for me. I wanted WL to get this too, but I play Raider also, so I'm fine with this. :)

I suppose the important thing is that the sacred back breaker was given to a Viking😕

Surely the choir boys and weebs lack the raw manliness required to pull off such a maneuver

You_Stink99
02-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Thank you gents! This has been my favorite thread to date... Literally laughed out loud a few times... Then again, my humor stems from being a Raider main...

Kelson27
02-05-2018, 11:51 PM
FANTASTIC. I've gained raider for ages and always found his fatalities lacking creativity, nice to see one that's completely different!

Actually side note, they all look fantastic.