PDA

View Full Version : From Square One....

Rogue Agent 035
08-25-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm in the process of goin through SCC from square one, meanin all P.E.C.'s zeroed out an was thinkin bout gatherin all the weapons for the single story campaign in deniable ops. This is my second runthrough an was curious..., is it possible to obtain an keep the AK-47 for the weapons stash. I know I can find em..., but am not sure if they'll stay.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

JDumas

Rogue Agent 035
08-25-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm in the process of goin through SCC from square one, meanin all P.E.C.'s zeroed out an was thinkin bout gatherin all the weapons for the single story campaign in deniable ops. This is my second runthrough an was curious..., is it possible to obtain an keep the AK-47 for the weapons stash. I know I can find em..., but am not sure if they'll stay.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

JDumas

Sharpshooter221
08-26-2010, 05:14 AM
as far as i know you can only get the AK-47, AKS-74-U and the wierd looking machine pistol from the co-op game.

Rogue Agent 035
08-26-2010, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sharpshooter221:
as far as i know you can only get the AK-47, AKS-74-U and the wierd looking machine pistol from the co-op game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks shooter, I've been able to obtain a few last night, includin the AKS-74-U, the SRM21 (machine pistol, an the shotgun), an even found the AK-47, but unfortunately, my connection quit an was forced to quit till later today.

Thanks again...
JDumas