PDA

View Full Version : WOW! No more reskins. Im proud Ubisoft.

FinnOfTheHorde
02-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Cuz now you are not even adding reskins in season 5. What a great job Ubisoft. Just great.

Vakris_One
02-01-2018, 08:16 PM
They add new armours = people complain about reskins
They don't add new armours = people complain about lack of reskins

I love this place.

Okita_Soji..
02-01-2018, 08:25 PM
I just would prefer more options without spikes or blades.

RiceComboA
02-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Like most games, they could always add custom skins for real $, similar to LOL, or even the infamous loot box style....

Are people willing to pay real money for it tho?....

What am I saying... people throw money at everything these days.

Illyrian_King
02-01-2018, 08:45 PM
I just would prefer more options without spikes or blades.

This +1

ChampionRuby50g
02-01-2018, 08:51 PM
It is dissapointing that we arenít getting new Armor variations, but I can only hope that means that the team is working on some armors that arenít going to be Reskins for Season 6.

The_B0G_
02-02-2018, 01:04 AM
If they stop making new heroes, which I think they should for a while, there should be tons of time and resources to make original, new, armors for all characters.

CandleInTheDark
02-02-2018, 08:50 AM
As per Eric yesterday on reddit

Sorry for the confusion! There is no armor (just weapons) coming at Season 5 launch. This doesn't mean there isn't armor coming during the season. I can't go into details yet and I'm sorry I know that is frustrating!

Now that might just mean a festival armour like the halloween and christmas ones but figured worth sharing in any case.

If they stop making new heroes, which I think they should for a while, there should be tons of time and resources to make original, new, armors for all characters.

Maybe, but we don't know anything past season 5 and we know it takes around nine months to do a hero, with season 5 being reworks, 6-8 or 7-8 could conceivably be DLC content they put out a new season pass for.

Knight_Raime
02-02-2018, 11:20 AM
I'll never quite understand how people who actively look for something to be upset about manage to get out of bed every morning.

also ^ candle's quote.

Illyrian_King
02-02-2018, 02:05 PM
I'll never quite understand how people who actively look for something to be upset about manage to get out of bed every morning.

also ^ candle's quote.

Saying that in a forum is like asking why a circle has no corners ^^

If everything was alright there wouldn't be a need for a forum.

Knight_Raime
02-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Saying that in a forum is like asking why a circle has no corners ^^

If everything was alright there wouldn't be a need for a forum.

I suppose that's true.
I just feel like this is more nitpick than an actual issue.
But I can concede to my original post being a bit cynical.