PDA

View Full Version : Tundra...

Baggin_
02-01-2018, 07:05 PM
You recap as fast as my grandma breaths.
(My grammy died in 95)

Tundra 793
02-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the support Baggin!

I do the Recap in sections, usually I update the post between each transition, that way I don't have to keep spamming the Edit button, and can focus more on getting the information and details right.

But if you don't like the way I do it, would you care to step up and do all the recaps in the future?

brashtralas
02-01-2018, 07:38 PM
I certainly hope this is a joke... Tundra takes time out of his day to do us all a FAVOR. Show some respect.

I really just donít like this forum anymore.

Baggin_
02-01-2018, 08:03 PM
I certainly hope this is a joke... Tundra takes time out of his day to do us all a FAVOR. Show some respect.

I really just donít like this forum anymore.

Whoops, before I trigger anyone any further or the entire internet for that matter. Let me get something perfectly straight. Of course I appreciate Tundra (and Candel before him) for doing this. I wouldn't be spamming the refresh button waiting for an update if I didn't. I was honestly just joking (though I guess it is hard to tell through a thread that there is much sarcasm in what i'm writing.) As for me doing it, I would totally do it. Unfortunately though my job requires me to work during the time that they are broadcasting.

Anyways, thank you Tundra you are much appreciated my friend. Now having said that, what do you think about the parry changes?
For me the only disappointment I have is the free heavy after All of the lites. I was hoping you would only get the free heavy after parrying an initial lite as most lites that are in a combo are marginally easier to parry. For example Valks second or third lite that comes in her combo are so much easier to parry, thus I was hoping the reward wouldn't be as high for it.

Tundra 793
02-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Thank you for clarifying Baggin. Sarcasm is just the hardest form of humor to convey through text only, and after spending an hour and a half doing the recap, my mind's still jumbled.

Now having said that, what do you think about the parry changes?

The first year of For Honor only taught me to wait and see. What sounds good on paper, might not work at all in practice, and vice versa. I'm thinking the changes will do a lot of good for the console community, given that heavies are parried far more often than lights, but for the PC people, it could just make the defensive meta worse at higher tiers of gameplay.

But only time will tell.

Vakris_One
02-01-2018, 08:20 PM
Candle and Tundra both do awesome recaps. I like the way Tundra has managed to incorporate people's questions and get them passed along to the live stream, which is cool.

brashtralas
02-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Whoops, before I trigger anyone any further or the entire internet for that matter. Let me get something perfectly straight. Of course I appreciate Tundra (and Candel before him) for doing this. I wouldn't be spamming the refresh button waiting for an update if I didn't. I was honestly just joking (though I guess it is hard to tell through a thread that there is much sarcasm in what i'm writing.) As for me doing it, I would totally do it. Unfortunately though my job requires me to work during the time that they are broadcasting.

Anyways, thank you Tundra you are much appreciated my friend. Now having said that, what do you think about the parry changes?
For me the only disappointment I have is the free heavy after All of the lites. I was hoping you would only get the free heavy after parrying an initial lite as most lites that are in a combo are marginally easier to parry. For example Valks second or third lite that comes in her combo are so much easier to parry, thus I was hoping the reward wouldn't be as high for it.

Glad to see you were joking. Sorry for jumping down your throat. Carry on. Haha

As for parry changes, I will have to play centurion muuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhh differently. :(