PDA

View Full Version : Stand and FIGHT you CANT fight feat freaks

M4RKSG4MES
02-01-2018, 09:22 AM
WHEN WHEN WHEN are the BRAINdead idiots at Ubi going to sort out the trap/arrow/bomb freaks who do NOTHING but kill all enemy at end ,WHY cant it be EXACTLY what it says stand and fight at that stage , fed up of killing enemy all game properly to always lose by bombs etc only with whole team , it TOTALLY ruins what COULD be good game, not all the characters have powerful feats anyway , but ONLY fighting ones should be available at end , i wouldn't care IF they got rid of ALL the feats just focused on the fighting side ,but they wont dothat , wouldnt be so bad but seems the stronger characters have stronger feats too. I dont mind losing at all in FAIR fight but to bombs/arrows everytime SUCKS , you CANT dodge them either with fat Samaraai or highlander for example for too slow . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Ubisoft SORT IT OUT.

Charmzzz
02-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Still problems with your keyboard? Maybe a new one will fix your dodging problems. ;)

Arekonator
02-01-2018, 02:13 PM
But bombing people is my favourite way of harvesting hate-mail :(

SangLong524
02-01-2018, 03:30 PM
I dodge them all just fine. Well, most of the time. even the level 1 bots can do it. Are u saying u arent up to the challenge?
And I don't want a boring fight with just weapons in hands. I want variety.
Now that your tearful parade has been sufficiently wet with extra, I'll getting out of here. Have fun with feats, I know I do;)

PDXGorechild
02-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Calling the Ubisoft team "BRAINdead idiots" isn't likely to get a good response, and is downright rude and disrespectful.

I understand your frustration, but if you had a search for similar threads to this one, you'd see that many others have expressed displeasure at the level 4 feats, particularly those of the knights. The dev's are aware of this.

I dodge them all just fine. Well, most of the time. even the level 1 bots can do it. Are u saying u arent up to the challenge?
And I don't want a boring fight with just weapons in hands. I want variety.
Now that your tearful parade has been sufficiently wet with extra, I'll getting out of here. Have fun with feats, I know I do;)

I dodge most of them, but it is still very frustrating when you end up breaking and most of your team is whiped by a catapult strike. There are scenarios where it is unavoidable, such as when you are trapped or get staggered as is strikes.

SangLong524
02-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Calling the Ubisoft team "BRAINdead idiots" isn't likely to get a good response, and is downright rude and disrespectful.

I understand your frustration, but if you had a search for similar threads to this one, you'd see that many others have expressed displeasure at the level 4 feats, particularly those of the knights. The dev's are aware of this.

I dodge most of them, but it is still very frustrating when you end up breaking and most of your team is whiped by a catapult strike. There are scenarios where it is unavoidable, such as when you are trapped or get staggered as is strikes.
I don't deny there are unavoidable hit. But those require proper setups, which as an at least somewhat decent player, one should have know how to do those set up and how to counter (or not to put oneself in such situation). This game requires situation awareness. We aren't locked in cage and fight till death.
I personally love unexpected elements. Sometimes one can even fall into his own traps. It makes a game exciting and test my own reaction capability. It provoke a wide range of emotions. Not some mindless hack and slash.

PDXGorechild
02-01-2018, 04:36 PM
I don't deny there are unavoidable hit. But those require proper setups, which as an at least somewhat decent player, one should have know how to do those set up and how to counter (or not to put oneself in such situation). This game requires situation awareness. We aren't locked in cage and fight till death.
I personally love unexpected elements. Sometimes one can even fall into his own traps. It makes a game exciting and test my own reaction capability. It provoke a wide range of emotions. Not some mindless hack and slash.

Yeah, I agree, it adds flavour. I don't agree with one-hit-kill feats though. The amount of bombs knights can equip is also a problem. The problem I think most people have with these feats is that they can detract massively from interesting situations, such as when both teams are breaking. These should be the most epic parts of the game where everyone gives their all, but at the moment it often just comes down to feat spam.

Okita_Soji..
02-01-2018, 04:37 PM
I started a thread about this not so long ago. It really sours the pvp game. I'll repost it here so maybe it can get seen again.

As the title says WHEN? Yup just finished 3 straight dominion games where at the end it's like a modern war zone. One was vs 3 wardens and a pk and I got away from 2 bombs, my teammates not so...So I stood my ground 1v4 and was going down and activated revenge as 3 attacked me then the red circle surrounded me. Game over, I mean really how long could I have lasted? Not necessary...

Next game we were breaking again two of my teammates were fighting a Valkyrie and I was 1v1 a conc. I got knocked down and the conc blew up my teammates as I got up but couldn't stop him. I then fell to the 2v1. So sad, sure I got beat but it just changes the dynamic of the game. Not even giving us a chance.

The final nail in this which caused this rant, both teams breaking I was 1v1 a warden. I had him down to less than 1 bar while I still had 3. I have a tendency to stay slightly back to handle the SB spam they all do and he blew me up. Before I could roll out of the giant red circle it ingulfed me. It is so frustrating, seriously!

Sure season 5 might have some cool things but the bombing is toxic and needs to go! Can you practice against this in Arena mode? Sometimes this game feels like COD and not a hand to hand fighting game of skill. This really needs to be addressed as it seems to be more common in dominion games. It's making them not worth playing.

CandleInTheDark
02-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Yeah insulting people we want to convince to do something for us is really going to get what we want :rolleyes:

More seriously, as I said in another such thread, you say on the one hand that you outplayed them yet they have tier four feats, if they have been allowed to do what they need to to get their feats up then they have also played the game well, especially if it comes to double breaking. Does that mean feats don't need retuning? No, but people seem to think it is a free crutch back into a losing game, it isn't. They have played to their class to get those feats and have saved them for that moment.

Vikings also certainly have the ability to screw people over with feats as do samurai, so it isn't even like it is a universally knight thing either.