PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard bug (help)

Cruelboy.
02-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Hi guys, is anyone here got keyboard bug like me?
so the problem is after patch whenever i play FOR HONOR 4v4 (tribute or dominion) and when i hit level 3 or 4 the bug will kick in

when the bug kick in, i cant use (4,5,E,R,F,G,V,B) button.. even after for honor is closed, i still cant use it.. its takes a very while to make my windows system normal again..
is there anyway to fix it?

thx

BarbeQMichael
02-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Your disabled keys seem to be in a certain pattern so it probably isn't random, I guess you either trigger some settings or your keyboard has bad wiring on that section, honestly no idea.

While maybe not the cause but related anyway, I see very often people wondering why they suddenly can't write properly because some of they keys have changed in-game, it is because they press ALT+SHIFT in the heat of combat and change the keyboard layout.

Cruelboy.
02-01-2018, 05:22 PM
yeah. its isnt random keys.. its worked normally again if is press the troubled keys for a long time after im closing the game.like (ffffffffffffffffffffffff) ...

its only make my those keyboards keys broken when i hit FEAT lvl 4 in dominion or tribute... if i play in duel and brawl its doesnt give me any problem at all