PDA

View Full Version : Why do we have a faction war?

ordo29
01-31-2018, 10:34 PM
To me playing as a knight, every time couple days i get on i always want to look at the faction map and see how the knights are doing. be little known to me, it seems like the knights are incompetent when it comes to gaining ground. with that being said, we cant gain ground worth anything, even the samurai gain some ground, but then are quickly overtaken by what seems to be an overpowered barbarian faction. heck even last session the barbarians won four rounds, and i do believe that is their third (don't quote me). so here is a simple question, why do we need a faction war when the barbarians it seems like allays come on top?

Tundra 793
01-31-2018, 10:40 PM
Well for starters, we're Vikings. Dirty heathens will do in a pinch, but barbarians is over the line man.

But, Vikings have only won twice, seasons 1 and 4, we don't always come out on top. The Knights also have a documented volcano addiction. I.E. All y'all tincans keep deploying troops to that damn volcano. Both the Viking and Samurai benefit from this.

We don't "need" the Faction War, but its so closely tied into the core gameplay, we can't just cut it out.

ChampionRuby50g
01-31-2018, 11:34 PM
Itís because us Vikings are the superior warriors, both in game and out. Just look at Stamford Bridge for example. One lone Viking Beserker single handedly held back an entire English army and supposedly killed up to 40 of them by himself before been killed by the cowardly English 😏

Hormly
02-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Dont stress over it, all we got was a single ornament i wouldn't equip with a gun to my head 😊

Faction war needs a major overhaul

CandleInTheDark
02-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Back in season 3,knights won 4 rounds, season 2 samurai pipped it from knights, season 1 vikings won in the last round, so it has been spread around. As Tundra said though knights are killing themselves, so many are obsessed with the volcano, we got away with it when only percentages were shown, but now everyone is playing smarter than us, winning a few territories by a few thousand to hundred thousand while the knights have an x million lead on that one square.

It’s because us Vikings are the superior warriors, both in game and out. Just look at Stamford Bridge for example. One lone Viking Beserker single handedly held back an entire English army and supposedly killed up to 40 of them by himself before been killed by the cowardly English ��

I know Chelsea are a bit dirty, but they never killed anyone >.>

(Yes I know history as well as sport >.> just to clarify)

Vakris_One
02-01-2018, 12:52 AM
we don't always come out on top...
Now there's the start of a meme if I ever saw one. Annnnnd:

https://i.imgflip.com/23q0h7.jpg