PDA

View Full Version : No reaction champion and guard break in the same time

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 04:59 PM
Hello everyone

I am begginer player with about 15 hours played online. I am trying to train and improve my skills, reflex and so but very often got very irritating situations:

1. When enemy attack with heavy attack (especially when it is Shugoki with long time heavy animation) often my champion doesnt react on my click to parry it. I could understand when I click too early, champion should just start heavy animation, when click on time he should parry. But I have no idea why champion just completly doesnt react on my click to parry :V Does anyone had similar problem or know why that happens?

2. When I and enemy start guard break in a very similar time it often happens that I got guardbreak....why? When I start guardbreak faster, he should just counter my guard break and if oposit, I should only counter his guardbreak. In fact, enemy just ignore my guardbreak as I never use it. Why it happens ?

Above problems are irritating, because I dont know why it happens and what I am doing wrong.

Btw. during pvp I feel that I have 2 times less time for reaction than during fighting with bots only.

Mini1900
01-31-2018, 05:15 PM
Do you play on console ? or PC?

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 05:21 PM
PC

Mini1900
01-31-2018, 05:32 PM
ok, what do you mean with u click to parry? i mean to parry u have to hold mouse2 ( right ) and move mouse where the attack come from!!

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 05:35 PM
Exacly, for attack from top, I move mouse on the top and hold RMB but after that my character does...nothing, just stay like a dummy. Shouldnt he even start attack when I click too early ?

Mini1900
01-31-2018, 05:39 PM
Ok i give u a hint , how u can find out the parry time.
Press F10 ( u will see what happens :P ), and try a 1v1 in costum game vs lvl 1 bot ,becaus they only do heavy and light , no grab or feint .The correct time to parry is, when the sword, axt or whatever is very close to hit ur body. If u train this , u can acutally parry lights too, and this will be very helpfull vs gladiator,valkyrie,nobushi etc.

Mini1900
01-31-2018, 05:56 PM
U might try this for begin with raider or lawbringer, which r easier too see .

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 06:23 PM
I will try this after work ;) Normally I block it basing on my intuition and except situations which I wrote above or my fault when click too early vs e.g Shugoki very long attack, it works nice :P

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 09:29 PM
Okey, I tested it (damn, died cause of this F10 xD ). What is really strange, when I click and hold RMB at the beggining of the enemy attack I block it, but when I click it exacly when enemy attack is almost on my head and red icon is flicking my champion cant parry it, he just stay and do nothing O.o what the h.... in the tutorial is wrote oposit, parry should work when icon is flicking, not when enemy starts heavy attack animation.... it is tilting ...

Mini1900
02-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Hm i dont know if thats maybe a hardware problem, like mouse reaction or something, or just u do it at wrong time. Anyway the best way to find out is training. Have fun and good luck.