PDA

View Full Version : Lol 3 bots to OP

somaditsgamez
01-31-2018, 07:56 AM
These new bots in multiplayer are almost unbeatable if anot assassin as they know every move and combos it just unfair for low levels and because I mostly play brawl with my freind it gets pretty tough when one enemy leaves at the last second also a lol 3 both double teaming is the worst this morning I player against a shonobi all attacks were parried same with gourd breaks and just plainly wreck me I was fine with lvl2 bots I'm now not liking to play online as you win one leaves you lose you lose the double team easy

Wedrownikk
01-31-2018, 04:52 PM
Well I played 15 hours in multiplayer game but dont have very big problems with those bots. I feel that they are on simmilar level.

I train with them 1v1 and normally trying to test on them new attacks or combos what is the most often reason I die vs them. Normally about 8/10 fights with them I win. Trained with lvl3 Shugoki, Warden, Walkyrie, Peacekeeper

UbiInsulin
01-31-2018, 04:57 PM
These new bots in multiplayer are almost unbeatable if anot assassin as they know every move and combos it just unfair for low levels and because I mostly play brawl with my freind it gets pretty tough when one enemy leaves at the last second also a lol 3 both double teaming is the worst this morning I player against a shonobi all attacks were parried same with gourd breaks and just plainly wreck me I was fine with lvl2 bots I'm now not liking to play online as you win one leaves you lose you lose the double team easy

We have let the team know about players facing difficulties with Level 3 bots, and it's actually been mentioned on the Warrior's Den a couple of times since the skill threshold change. It's something that the team is aware of.

No0b.Nr.1
01-31-2018, 05:09 PM
DUDE please dont do this, if u r too LOW just train with bots in 1v1 , and let me give u a hint, dont begin to attack when u facing bots, they usually attack first and begins with heavy, so just parry and bring ur combos, When u r playin 4v4 vs bots, OK we can talk about this, but if bots replace people. then definitly a NOO , becaus these lvl 3s r already too low for that. ( ON PC-gameplay-lvl )

RiceComboA
01-31-2018, 06:17 PM
I find the best strategy VS BOTS is to just wait and parry.
Level 3 BOTS just auto parry/dodge everything you throw at them.

Some times they turtle up, just throw a feint and usually they will resume attacking. Parry, punish.

Once you get used to their patterns, it's all the same.

The_B0G_
01-31-2018, 11:51 PM
The only lvl 3 bot I have an issue with is Aramusha bots, they are better than any real person I've ever faced that had Aramusha. With HL I can barely land a hit.

Jazz117Volkov
02-01-2018, 02:47 AM
The AI in general is just a chore to deal with; nothing fun about fighting with or against them. Friendlies constantly kill steal and hit you in the back, and enemies never fall for anything; all you can do is parry or hit them with something that's fast. There's no margin for mind games; rips the soul right out of bot matches.

Jiblet2017
02-01-2018, 06:37 AM
The only lvl 3 bot I have an issue with is Aramusha bots, they are better than any real person I've ever faced that had Aramusha. With HL I can barely land a hit.

The level 3 aramusha bot honestly blows my mind. I play aramusha and don't struggle that much with any other level 3 bot and still have a tough time with him.

Usually level tree bits will take an attack pattern to adapt to your offense (or a successful parry/defense to switch up their attacks). It seems like the aramusha bot parries out any attack I light fly (doesn't matter if it is a raw pk light, or a heavy feint to PK zone cancel).

I always wondered why they don't increase the number of bot levels.
1, 2, - easy and easy-moderate
3- moderate
4, and 5 - 4 would be where a level 3 bot is now and 5 would be an incredible challenge that did not show up in multiplayer unless it is a custom match.

PDXGorechild
02-01-2018, 09:45 AM

Init! Lost a Brawl recently, me and another high rep player, because the Aramusha on the other team disconnected and was replaced by a level 3 Aramusha bot. Due to playing Assassins he churned us both up 2 rounds in a row :nonchalance:

The_B0G_
02-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one getting owned by the Aramusha bot. He's a handful to say the least.

His feint game is too quick for me to keep up with, when fighting players you can see the patterns most times, lvl 3 bots are completely unpredictable, which makes them so hard, especially when his feints are so fast, half of the time it's a 50/50 guessing game for me.

EvoX.
02-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Well I played 15 hours in multiplayer game but dont have very big problems with those bots. I feel that they are on simmilar level.

I train with them 1v1 and normally trying to test on them new attacks or combos what is the most often reason I die vs them. Normally about 8/10 fights with them I win. Trained with lvl3 Shugoki, Warden, Walkyrie, Peacekeeper

You have 15 hours on the game and don't have trouble with level 3 bots?

I call BS on that.

The_B0G_
02-01-2018, 10:05 PM
You have 15 hours on the game and don't have trouble with level 3 bots?

I call BS on that.

I second that BS call, unless you go into training, no way you're in the top 10% of players with 15 hours of game play.

BreadWinner586
02-02-2018, 06:59 PM

Please Ubisoft don't change the bot lvl back down. If your aren't good then go practice but if you can't beat a lvl 3 bot you can't beat a real player. Lvl 1 bots make the game not fun and everybody else will agree. This game isn't supposed to be a easy win every fight type game, you have to lose to know what to work on more. Forreal if you not good against bots go practice

The_B0G_
02-02-2018, 07:33 PM
I was only talking about the Aramusha personally. The other bots are fine. Aramusha is insane.