PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Support

Armadillo83
01-31-2018, 03:14 AM
I've played this game a lot and I don't have as many problems with it as everyone else. It's the only game like it, and I enjoy playing it. I preordered it on console and recently bought it on pc. Just a little while ago I was playing and not really paying attention and I accidently bought shinobi. I hate that character and refuse to play it. I reached out to support, not to even really try to get it back,(I've given up on getting my two months of grinding back and not having the shinobi in my hero list) but just to see if I would even get a response. And It's been like four days and nothing. Just the email that they would get back to me in 48 hours. I've tried to play this game after this, but I just can't do it.

Tundra 793
01-31-2018, 03:19 AM
While you have my sympathies, why'd you bother reaching out to support, if you weren't looking for some sort of solution to your problem?

The Community reps here on the forum are pretty awesome people, and they might be able to help you with that support ticket though.

UbiJurassic
01-31-2018, 03:23 AM
I've played this game a lot and I don't have as many problems with it as everyone else. It's the only game like it, and I enjoy playing it. I preordered it on console and recently bought it on pc. Just a little while ago I was playing and not really paying attention and I accidently bought shinobi. I hate that character and refuse to play it. I reached out to support, not to even really try to get it back,(I've given up on getting my two months of grinding back and not having the shinobi in my hero list) but just to see if I would even get a response. And It's been like four days and nothing. Just the email that they would get back to me in 48 hours. I've tried to play this game after this, but I just can't do it.

Right now the support team is going through a large amount of tickets. If you'd like to message me the ticket number for your case though, I can coordinate with members of the support team to see what we can do for you though. :)

Armadillo83
01-31-2018, 03:45 AM
While you have my sympathies, why'd you bother reaching out to support, if you weren't looking for some sort of solution to your problem?

The Community reps here on the forum are pretty awesome people, and they might be able to help you with that support ticket though.

Although I would like that issue to be fixed and that would make me so happy, I wanted to see if I would get a reasonable response. I also completely agree with you about the community reps. I feel like they don't get enough praise. They respond on almost every thread that I see, and from what I can tell they enjoy the game just as much as I do.

Tundra 793
01-31-2018, 08:01 AM
Although I would like that issue to be fixed and that would make me so happy, I wanted to see if I would get a reasonable response. I also completely agree with you about the community reps. I feel like they don't get enough praise. They respond on almost every thread that I see, and from what I can tell they enjoy the game just as much as I do.

Ask and ye shall receive. Jurassic's timing was just perfect, so beyond just wanting a reasonably response, you got a chance to help resolve your problem.

And you're absolutely right, these guys do amazing work here with us, and really do love the game. Although I haven't ever run into any one of them in game... What's up with that?
1v1 me Jurassic!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/29/33/f9/2933f9322e63e932d816414f10adf787.jpg

Vakris_One
01-31-2018, 03:51 PM
I don't get the point of the inflammatory thread title. The OP bought the Shinboi by accident cos he wasn't paying attention and somehow it's supports fault for not reversing this in 4 days. Have you considered that perhaps support may in fact be extremely busy with handling much more important game breaking issues for people and that your issue is low priority?

If it was me and the issue was entirely by my own doing (accidentaly spent 15k steel on the wrong thing) I'd blame myself for being asleep at the wheel and be prepared to wave goodbye to that 15k steel. If I opened a support ticket I'd follow up on it politely every so often and consider myself very lucky if I get the 15k back. I certainly wouldn't go to the forum and call support "Terrible" like a kid throwing a tantrum.

To be honest I don't think they should reimburse you after you spit your dummy in their face like this.

Armadillo83
01-31-2018, 04:00 PM
I don't get the point of the inflammatory thread title. The OP bought the Shinboi by accident cos he wasn't paying attention and somehow it's supports fault for not reversing this in 4 days. Have you considered that perhaps support may in fact be extremely busy with handling much more important game breaking issues for people and that your issue is low priority?

If it was me and the issue was entirely by my own doing (accidentaly spent 15k steel on the wrong thing) I'd blame myself for being asleep at the wheel and be prepared to wave goodbye to that 15k steel. If I opened a support ticket I'd follow up on it politely every so often and consider myself very lucky if I get the 15k back. I certainly wouldn't go to the forum and call support "Terrible" like a kid throwing a tantrum.

To be honest I don't think they should reimburse you after you spit your dummy in their face like this.

Now that you say it I do realise that the thread title is worse than I was making it out to be and didn't really fit with the post. I also never in here blamed support, it's 100 percent my fault, and I don't honestly think I should get it back either re-reading my thread. I was just tired and wanted to go to bed. I'm very happy with how to reps replied though.