PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Not Getting Any Matches in Realistic Tribute on PC?

Vakris_One
01-31-2018, 12:25 AM
It says, "High activity" which should mean that player count is high and yet I'm having to wait 10-15 minutes just to get a single match going. The last time I tried today I waited 30 minutes and nothing. At this point the realistic Tribute mode on PC is about as dead as the ranked modes. "High activity" indeed....

BLOOD-E-BARON
01-31-2018, 01:17 AM
Yep having the same trouble on ps4 in Australia, so much for participating in one match to get 2000 steel.

Vakris_One
01-31-2018, 03:56 PM
I'm in Europe and playing during what should be peak times. That's a shame not many people are playing this mode. The previous realistic modes were quite popular so I'm surprised this one isn't.

R-a-g-e.
01-31-2018, 04:04 PM
I can't even find normal Tribute matches on PC when it is a peak time in Europe. I can only find duel and dominion matches.

But I wouln't play realistic tribute anyway. Shaman and Aramusha are already hard to fight in normal matches, due to feints etc. How am I supposed to have a chance without the red indicators?