PDA

View Full Version : Glitches or Cheating?

Archeun
01-31-2018, 12:20 AM
I've noticed several games today with characters attacking ridiculously fast for no reason, glitching hits, hitting through blocks, stuttering while fighting them, hits doing MASSIVE damage for seemingly no reason at all. This has occurred right after the games begin, so no feats should be available. Noticed is heavily on a Berzerker today.

UbiInsulin
01-31-2018, 04:42 PM
I've noticed several games today with characters attacking ridiculously fast for no reason, glitching hits, hitting through blocks, stuttering while fighting them, hits doing MASSIVE damage for seemingly no reason at all. This has occurred right after the games begin, so no feats should be available. Noticed is heavily on a Berzerker today.

Hi Archeun. Thanks for letting us know this happened. If you see suspicious behavior in game, we recommend you report the incident (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4) to our customer support team. They'll investigate and take action against any account found to have cheated.

Mini1900
01-31-2018, 04:51 PM
First i think u r playing PC as i do , becaus it looks like a cheat for PC and Yes i write it down yesterday too as " lagg cheat" but this get more and more ! Its definitly not lag! its a cheat . ( u r behind for 2 or 3 sec, u see 1 attack coming to you and in next sec u have got tooo much damage ,once i grabed one, and in next sec i got hit ) I saw in videos in youtube, havent a link for now. I might find it out. And Ubi says report !! what should we report? should i have every game as demo and if someone begin with it, should we make video and report to support and hope to what??? and when should i play this game and enjoy? or u guys pay us for being cheat-hunters?? Guys u should play this game as dev too, and if u really care then u would do something about .
Report is useless, as i began to report afk-farmers in November,,till today i just see afk farmers over and over again, so please !