PDA

View Full Version : add split screen on console

trustST
01-30-2018, 09:11 PM
please add spit screen on console
guys there's not much to say. for honor as an arcade title he would need this implement, such that when a friend comes to my house I can show off this fantastic game instead of the usual football or fps titles of here I do not name, it should not be a particularly difficult task and it would give new life to this game that is slowly ending up in oblivion, being able to play from the same console in 2 with their friends could really help even with sales so please consider this request, in case it does not reach the developers' visibility I'll try to open a petition.
so guys if you are reading this post put the like so as to make it more visible thanks

UbiJurassic
01-30-2018, 09:18 PM
Splitscreen was something was was originally planned for release with For Honor, but as development progressed the team decided against its inclusion into the game. At this time there are no plans to implement it in the future, but I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts and sentiment on seeing it added to the team. :)

trustST
02-01-2018, 05:17 PM
ok I hope you really take my suggestion into consideration,
because this option could really improve the game.
regards

swiss_soldier_1
02-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Splitscreen was something was was originally planned for release with For Honor, but as development progressed the team decided against its inclusion into the game. At this time there are no plans to implement it in the future, but I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts and sentiment on seeing it added to the team. :)

why? it would be amazing

UbiJurassic
02-03-2018, 11:05 PM
why? it would be amazing

I can't speak to the exact reason why they chose to exclude it in For Honor's case. Generally, development teams will outline features they would like to develop and implement very early in the development process. However, as development progresses certain concepts and features don't work out as intended and are either reconfigured in a way that fits certain constraints or need to be removed because it exceeds those constraints.

Hormly
02-04-2018, 12:08 AM
You are aware that the game can barely run on consoles with only one screen, only managing a measly 30 fps.

You wanna split the acreen and run it at 15fps??

Tundra 793
02-04-2018, 12:32 AM
You are aware that the game can barely run on consoles with only one screen, only managing a measly 30 fps.

You wanna split the acreen and run it at 15fps??

I feel like I've had to tell you this a few times by now, but just to be clear; You are aware that both basic consoles can run games at 60 FPS yes? They aren't "barely" running games at 30 FPS. For Honor's frame rate drops on consoles are tied more into the P2P system than the consoles hardware limitations.