PDA

View Full Version : Considering Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag Remastered? - Feedback

Jazz4Ever1929
01-30-2018, 07:43 PM
Hello Ubisoft, I have a question. And it is not related to my previous thread. But, I know recently Assassin's Creed Rogue was announced with extra additions to the game including Xbox One X 4k, Bayek's Outfit and the exclusive Explorer Pack that was only available for PC players. Is there any chance in the future of having an Assassin's Creed IV - Black Remastered will all promotional items, dlcs, and community challenges included? Because I would totally purchased something like that in the future if it was ever made possible. I know you guys could make an update for the current Xbox One version on the Xbox One X for 4k. But I know some/majority of people like to have a "complete" edition of an exciting game that can be forever fun and never die. It would be quite exciting to have something like this for Black Flag since it would turn 5 years this year. Again just a feedback of consideration, thanks.

NoahCWard
02-10-2018, 10:40 PM
I would love a remastered black Flag

Millard77
03-26-2018, 07:00 PM
Would love BLack Flag to be remastered just spent the last hour looking for a way to delete trophies on PS4 so I could replay. Ubisoft please remaster this one, itís the only game that has actually made me cry (when Thatch bites the dust). Truly one of the best games on any platform from any genre that has ever been made (even better than the Ezio games which were the nuts)

lagrue
03-26-2018, 10:29 PM
Well considering Black Flag was released on the current generation of consoles (PS4/XB1) - a full on remaster just wouldn't make sense. Not many people, even AC fans, are going to buy it a second time for the same console or their beefed up counterparts (PRO/XB1S). If anything it would make more sense from a business standpoint to simply release a 4k patch for both systems (PC already has 4k so it would be of no interest to them)... but even then it likely wouldn't bring in enough sales to justify the costs of putting it out.

Rogue was previously only on the old gen of consoles, and released after the current gen started - sort of as a token gesture to people who hadn't upgraded yet - hence why it was logical to remaster it.

I wouldn't count on it happening. Maybe when PS5 and the next generation of Xbox happen, but until then it doesn't seem remotely feasible. AC3 on the other hand - well, that's a different story. But 4? Nah...

Ice43Man
04-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Well considering Black Flag was released on the current generation of consoles (PS4/XB1) - a full on remaster just wouldn't make sense. Not many people, even AC fans, are going to buy it a second time for the same console or their beefed up counterparts (PRO/XB1S). If anything it would make more sense from a business standpoint to simply release a 4k patch for both systems (PC already has 4k so it would be of no interest to them)... but even then it likely wouldn't bring in enough sales to justify the costs of putting it out.

Rogue was previously only on the old gen of consoles, and released after the current gen started - sort of as a token gesture to people who hadn't upgraded yet - hence why it was logical to remaster it.

I wouldn't count on it happening. Maybe when PS5 and the next generation of Xbox happen, but until then it doesn't seem remotely feasible. AC3 on the other hand - well, that's a different story. But 4? Nah...

Um what? You do realize Black Flag came out prior to Rogue right?

zl-SoProblematic
04-09-2018, 06:43 PM
But it was released on current gen and on the same day as the original PS4

adster01
04-09-2018, 06:53 PM
whats there to Remaster? its a PS4 game already that would be a huge waste of time on Ubisofts part the game is perfect as is

OwnedByOmar
04-12-2018, 08:58 AM
The game came out on current gen consoles. There is no reason to remaster it. It would literally be the same game lol

lagrue
04-12-2018, 01:45 PM
And you realize AC4 is already on this current generation of consoles right? It already is on PS4 and Xb1... there's no need for a remaster.

PC players won't buy one, they already have the game in 4k - there's literally nothing to remaster for them - so there's goes 1/3 of the playerbase.
Ps4 and XB1 won't buy one because they already own it for PS4 and the XB1,

The only people who could possible benefit from any sort of upgrades are PS4 PRO and Xbox 1S users... at which point an optimization patch would make a hell of a lot more sense than wasting time and funds trying to put out a remaster.

MasterAssasin84
04-12-2018, 09:07 PM
If it was released in current generation consoles why would there be a remaster ? in fact what is there for ubisoft to remaster ? nothing !

D0MFTW
04-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Uh yeah, it could be enhanced considering the game (at least on Xbox One) is running at 900p.

Sagnik-Singha
05-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Hello , it will be very mercyfull to all of us some dlc are closed in ac iv due to the initiates locked like black skull sail ectc etc and some are suffering from the ezio, altair , and connor outfit , without getting them.. pllz try release for the px , xbox , ps fans

Ice43Man
06-29-2018, 10:49 PM
To everyone saying it doesnít need a remaster since it was already released on current gen.. so what? You think brand new games released now donít look better than games released on same gen 5 years ago? They absolutely do. They could polish it, reissue all the DLC and community challenges that are impossible to do now and give everyone who loves this game a new reason to replay it. But Iím also willing to compromise.. Release a stand alone sequel (yes I know Rogue is a sequel, I mean another one about pirates in the Caribbean) or a completely separate pirate sim just as rich and engrossing, minus the assassins creed aspect, and Iíd be even more satisfied.

Black_Widow9
06-30-2018, 02:55 AM
I don't have an answer to your question but we do appreciate your feedback. ;)

To everyone saying it doesn’t need a remaster since it was already released on current gen.. so what? You think brand new games released now don’t look better than games released on same gen 5 years ago? They absolutely do. They could polish it, reissue all the DLC and community challenges that are impossible to do now and give everyone who loves this game a new reason to replay it. But I’m also willing to compromise.. Release a stand alone sequel (yes I know Rogue is a sequel, I mean another one about pirates in the Caribbean) or a completely separate pirate sim just as rich and engrossing, minus the assassins creed aspect, and I’d be even more satisfied.
Have you checked out Skull and Bones (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/skull-and-bones/)?

There will be a beta so you may want to sign up for a chance to play before it is released.

Ice43Man
10-06-2018, 01:28 PM
I don't have an answer to your question but we do appreciate your feedback. ;)

Have you checked out Skull and Bones (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/skull-and-bones/)?

There will be a beta so you may want to sign up for a chance to play before it is released.

Eh really looking for another pirate sim set in the Caribbean. But not one like Sea of Theives.. I need a rich single player campaign like Black flag offered

GamingMaster945
10-07-2018, 03:11 PM
I think an assassin's creed 4 remaster would be a great idea. especially if there were mechanics for it :D

AlisonPrime
11-24-2018, 04:56 AM
Well considering that Assassin's Creed 3 and Liberation are getting a remaster, perhaps Ubisoft is gearing up for another America's collection like they did on 360 and PS3.

I would love Black Flag to be remastered just for the removal of the Multiplayer trophies. Those are the only things preventing me from getting 100% in Black Flag.

RonJeremyR6
11-24-2018, 09:17 AM
No need for Black Flag remaster.

BigCamelRider
11-26-2018, 05:11 AM
Made a topic myself but I was redirected here; some ideas :

- Could use some new graphical touches , some of the nvdia smoke features aren't even working properly anymore

- Get rid of the "rating system" that appeared after every mission

- Add community events rewards that are no longer obtainable

* personal opinion : tagged enemies that were behind walls had this horrible yellow color that would be extremely visible, make the color less intrusive, and have it only as an outline .

CATCHIN_FIRE
12-06-2018, 06:40 AM
If it was released in current generation consoles why would there be a remaster ? in fact what is there for ubisoft to remaster ? nothing !

Just because the game is on new gen consoles doesn't mean its graphics are up to speed... I have it on pc and run it maxed out and you can tell the graphics are 5 years old

HadesWTF
01-22-2019, 08:16 AM
Old thread, I know, but I'd love a Black Flag remaster. The graphics could use a touch up as well as some of the gameplay. Such as adding a manual crouch button.

UbiSnout
01-23-2019, 01:37 AM
Old thread, I know, but I'd love a Black Flag remaster. The graphics could use a touch up as well as some of the gameplay. Such as adding a manual crouch button.

Hi! As mentioned upstream of the thread, there is no plans for any additional content for AC Black Flag at the moment.
Ubisoft has a cool game coming up in Skulls&Bones! If you loved Black Flag you will definitely enjoy it! :)

ZeParadoxBox
03-06-2019, 01:32 AM
at the beginning of this year, assassin's creed 3 got a remaster and came out on switch, why not make this a game and have pirate adventures on the go?

Locopells
03-06-2019, 06:21 PM
High seas might be a bit beyond the hardware.

Delta6niner
05-19-2019, 09:58 PM
OMG please update AC4 black flag for the X and Pro consoles I know a ton of people who would purchase this game remastered in 4K HDR! Please please please do this @Ubisoft 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🥰

fista1
06-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Enhancement of the graphics would be nice, but I would prefer a sequel rather than a remaster. I think that Edward Kenway was a likable character and could be more popular if there were more stories about him.

Bowaddict4L
06-02-2019, 09:12 PM
A remastered ac 1 would be a better choice

Reve.lator
06-11-2019, 07:53 AM
+1 for update ps4 pro and xbox one x 4K.

Player3Carmine
06-25-2019, 08:54 PM
wanna add on uplay i plan to play the xbox one assassin games next including remasters i already beaten ACII and up to present Rouge i know have to play Black Flag again on XBONE i plan to play the Playsation versions as well only have PS4 with Black Flag my uplay is Player3Carmine GT:Player3Clayton
i plan to play Far cry 5 and love to compare stats and kills and sync missions thanks peeps stay perky