PDA

View Full Version : Which Defense Operators should I get?

Vigil_is_bae
01-30-2018, 03:29 PM
Ok so... I already have Jackel for offense but now I have 18,800 renown and now I am going to get a defensive operator but I don't know who to get. All my friends tell me to get caveria but they play on PS4 and I play on Xbox 1. If anybody is willing to help please do so. I am always looking for tips on how to be a better player. I already have all of the base operators btw and I am lvl 80 Silver 4 because I dropped from gold 4.

Ubi5tefanK
01-30-2018, 04:20 PM
Ultimately it comes down to your playstyle.

Are you more of a player who likes to roam when defending? In that case, I'd agree with your friends that Caviera is a good and strong pick. Ela is another operator who is really strong and highly picked.

Meanwhile, if you are more of a player who likes to bunker down in a room and defend, then someone like Mira may be a good pick.

If you are a player who usually plays more of a support role for your team, then playing as Valkyrie can be useful, as you can help provide extra vision for your team.

Honestly, they are all good in their own way, you just need to figure out which fits your style.

On a personal note, my favorite DLC defender is Frost. Love the idea of the traps that can be placed in strategic places to instantly take down people, and I enjoy her gun.

Hope this helped!

Vigil_is_bae
01-30-2018, 05:20 PM
Yea I usually anchor and roam depending on who else is with me but I have also been wanting Vigil but my friends say his weapons are hard to learn.