PDA

View Full Version : New heros

Titanodragon
01-30-2018, 05:33 AM
When will they get nerfed. Shamans jump attack is insane on console. Like I get it being from all sides but having it that fast is stupid. Along with her bite for 50 damage is a bit.

Aramusha is easy to counter if he just does a light chain other than that it's hard to react to. And the amount of damage he gets needs to be toned down (I know they just buffed him) I'd argue he has the best feat selection in the game. Deadly, rocksteady, poision, and fear itself.

Please don't take aslong as centurion for the love of God.

Knight_Raime
01-30-2018, 03:44 PM
Shaman has already received 2 seperate sets of changes.
Her wilds cats rage indicators are bugged. the devs are aware and working on a fix. It comes in from the left at 500ms. the right at 600 ms. and the top at 700ms. (speaking from the receiving end.) All you have to do is block left and react to the other 2. 700ms heavies are pretty standard. 600ms heavies exist on centurion and I believe gladiator. so you should already be able to react to those.
Really the trick to her jump is to be familiar with when she lunges. It's always halfway from her starting position to you regardless of distance. Don't attempt to parry in most situations. just block/dodge attack/bash. They added recovery on the front of the animation. meaning if she whiffs you can reasonably punish it.
I agree bite damage should be nerfed though.

I can't really agree. if you're playing at the level where you can reliably block the second light in his combo he's going to have to deadly feint with a same side heavy if he's going to want to continue the pressure. So instead of looking to parry just learn to see when the heavy is coming. it looks much different than his light. That will be your que to look for where he's changing to.
They could maybe nerf the side heavy damage that they added as it wasn't needed. But beyond that he doesn't really need a damage nerf. It can feel insane if he's actively comboing you for an extended time. But if you're good at stopping that he actually doesn't do much. His single hits are not really on par with other people who get occasional hits in imo.

I can't comment on the feats as I exclusively duel.

HazelrahFirefly
01-30-2018, 03:54 PM
I scoff at the Aramusha heavies looking much different than the lights. They look and feel the same speed.

Cyricke
01-30-2018, 04:16 PM
These devs are the epitome of incompetent. Why can the shaman dodge attack faster than anyone, she can inflict a debuff that heals her, her heavies feint so quickly and smoothly to her next super fast ability, she can lunge attack with speed, the bite, the unlockable, access to deflects.

I swear to God I will do everything I can to advertise this game based on my experiences so no one else wastes money on this embarrassment.

Knight_Raime
01-30-2018, 04:22 PM
These devs are the epitome of incompetent. Why can the shaman dodge attack faster than anyone, she can inflict a debuff that heals her, her heavies feint so quickly and smoothly to her next super fast ability, she can lunge attack with speed, the bite, the unlockable, access to deflects.

I swear to God I will do everything I can to advertise this game based on my experiences so no one else wastes money on this embarrassment.

I genuinely wish you well on that. It's rare someone with your level of pig headedness and toxicity's efforts actually get them some where in life.

PDXGorechild
01-30-2018, 04:28 PM

I fear it may be your incompetence that is preventing you from having a good time.

Glad you've left though, I just felt the servers get a fraction faster.

Cyricke
01-30-2018, 04:39 PM
I genuinely wish you well on that. It's rare someone with your level of pig headedness and toxicity's efforts actually get them some where in life.

Because I despise every decision these devs have made past the conception of the idea of the game? There's nothing personal here. These devs are as bad as it gets. Give this IP to any other reputable game devs and you immediately have a better overall experience and game. The decisions they come to are mind boggling and we all pay the price for their inability.

Right before my post I fought a shaman and I was so pissed. I've beaten them before like any other hero, but players that really try hard on her will quickly put the OP label on display.

Anyways, as soon as I view the forums this morning one of the top posts is about shamans. Coincidence? For days, meaning other people make these same posts virtually daily? With data backing it up as well. I'm one of many here to vent my frustrations, displeasure with the devs, and regret for wasting my money.

Knight_Raime
01-30-2018, 04:53 PM
Because I despise every decision these devs have made past the conception of the idea of the game? There's nothing personal here. These devs are as bad as it gets. Give this IP to any other reputable game devs and you immediately have a better overall experience and game. The decisions they come to are mind boggling and we all pay the price for their inability.

Right before my post I fought a shaman and I was so pissed. I've beaten them before like any other hero, but players that really try hard on her will quickly put the OP label on display.

Anyways, as soon as I view the forums this morning one of the top posts is about shamans. Coincidence? For days, meaning other people make these same posts virtually daily? With data backing it up as well. I'm one of many here to vent my frustrations, displeasure with the devs, and regret for wasting my money.

I've nothing wrong with you or others disliking developers decisions. But your attitude isn't excusable. and the last line "i'm going to make sure others don't get this game" just comes off as childish. It's not like we have an alien's colonial marines situation here. The devs can't cater to everyone. And they certainly don't get everything right. But they genuinely try and care. A lot more than other triple A developers have been doing the past year or 2. The fact that they set aside a whole season to fix one of the worse parts of their game rather than making new heros is admirable.

They were also very proud of their matchmaking/online system. yet the decided to make the move to proper dedicated servers. I just feel like you're letting your anger run you. I'm not asking you to like the developers or forgive them. I'm just simply telling you (from what little I can gleam from an online text based response) that your behavior isn't healthy. It doesn't get you anywhere. and it doesn't help anyone. This game can be faulted for many things. But it doesn't deserve a hate campaign. Far bigger companies have done far worse. At least these devs are continually trying to fix things. Even if it takes them ages to get it done. They could have just finished the season pass content and called it quits.

HazelrahFirefly
01-30-2018, 05:42 PM
But then they couldn't sell us the Year 2 season pass :p

P.S. which I have every intention of buying despite that I think Aramusha makes the game unplayable.