PDA

View Full Version : OP Aramusha

Tum_Energia
01-30-2018, 12:31 AM
Please nerf his light spam combo. I'm playing assassins (shinobi main and orochi second) and can't seem to handle this guy.
Even if I time and block one attack he just keeps going with the next especially when hes on revenge.

Worst thing is that if you try to get away his dash attack directly catches up with you

Jiblet2017
01-30-2018, 02:24 AM
Please nerf his light spam combo. I'm playing assassins (shinobi main and orochi second) and can't seem to handle this guy.
Even if I time and block one attack he just keeps going with the next especially when hes on revenge.

Worst thing is that if you try to get away his dash attack directly catches up with you

I main shinobi as well and initially had tons of trouble against aramusha. However, after playing aramushi to rep 1, I really got a netter senae of hia weaknesses.

The biggest change I made was I stopped trying to parry his attacks. His soft feint game as well as the speed of his lights (and the time you need to recover from a hit) makes it extremely risky.

However, if you focus on blocking top, you usually only eat one light. As shinobi you can usually get double lights in after blocking a light and reset to neutral with a backflip (with a damage advantage on the exchange). He's definitely tough to face as an assasin, but after playing him I definitely learned that he is much tougher to play than he looks.

There are always going to be rough matchups (like facing a nobushi as conq- who has no way of punishing her heavies or zone). I'm willing to take the occasional bad matchup to avoid homogenous skill sets.

I hope this helps and good luck!

PDXGorechild
01-30-2018, 12:06 PM
I main shinobi as well and initially had tons of trouble against aramusha. However, after playing aramushi to rep 1, I really got a netter senae of hia weaknesses.

The biggest change I made was I stopped trying to parry his attacks. His soft feint game as well as the speed of his lights (and the time you need to recover from a hit) makes it extremely risky.

However, if you focus on blocking top, you usually only eat one light. As shinobi you can usually get double lights in after blocking a light and reset to neutral with a backflip (with a damage advantage on the exchange). He's definitely tough to face as an assasin, but after playing him I definitely learned that he is much tougher to play than he looks.

There are always going to be rough matchups (like facing a nobushi as conq- who has no way of punishing her heavies or zone). I'm willing to take the occasional bad matchup to avoid homogenous skill sets.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Good advice here.

I'd highly recommend learning his move set and practising against the level 3 Aramusha bot in practice mode, it really will help a lot. He is the nemesis of all Assassins, but it's doable with practice :)

Knight_Raime
01-30-2018, 03:26 PM
Take the above advise.
better to improve as a player than expect the devs to create the game for you.
Playing him yourself might even help. That's the reason why centurion was never an issue for me. I played him to death so I understood him well enough to not fall for his nonsense.

Maxime_Qc-
01-30-2018, 05:24 PM
Aramusha on revenge Allways make me think of peacekeeper on revenge spamming zone cancel super fast with hyper armor and OP revenge mode (back in the days before all The nerf)

He become unstopable... he is the only character i run away till is revenge is done...

Add Sharpen blade and fear itself and its done... we are all ****...

I miss that time where you need To be sync with your team with guardbreak and parry To win.....

Now wanna win a 1v4.... spam aramusha (anti-assassin) To death with assassin's skillz feats on revenge ....

Wanna win a 4v1 ... SPAM .
Bash the opponent as hard as you can ...even if he parry us once or twice or even more he will never have enought time to kill one of us.
Since between every parry toi have time for ONE HIT on 1.of those 4 attacking you....and most of the time being To much offensive on revenge result in being parry or since there no more.hyper Armor on revenge they just spam bash To.death you dont even have time To activate revenge because when 4 people hit you togheter your character Her in an infinite look of recovery restarting time and look like a pinata...

So ... why. .. why is this considered "balance"?...

And please remove Sharpen blade from aramusha feats ... PLEASE...

Aramusha is too fast To have Sharpen blade...

Yes he's counterable but not without taking any light hit... and only a light hit on Sharpen blade is enought To kill you