PDA

View Full Version : Feat balancing is a complete joke.

Trenk2009
01-29-2018, 09:37 PM
Yeah, gotta love dominion.

You know that moment when teams are starting breaking so everyone need to give his best in teamfights, making the game really intense and stressful ?
Well me neither lol.

When the end of a game is near, I only look at the scoreboard and follow the simple rule: if you have more knights, then you win, if they do, then they win.

So cool :D

Seriously nerfs those ****ing knight feats. I've seen almost daily reminder on this forum that those stupid **** need to get nerfed, yet nothing is ****ing done.
Close to instantaneous aoe massiv damage up to 3 times for some knights char. Is this game bomberman of something ?

"Oh wow look, a lawbringer, a warden and a PK in the same team, damn, let me leave this garbage."

Kryltic
01-29-2018, 09:51 PM
Someone sounds salty!!

Yes they have nasty feats but you can play smart. Think about the map and how to minimise the risk to yourself.

Hopefully they will reduce the impact some feats have but I'm sorry, 4th level feats should be pretty serious.

Ps I agree grenade type feats need to have their damage reduced based on how far you are from the initial blast.

brashtralas
01-29-2018, 11:41 PM
I only play as knights, and I agree that they’re ridiculous. I think most of the feats take away from the game, though.