PDA

View Full Version : How common is the freezing?

Digera
01-29-2018, 06:12 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1771731-Black-Screen-Freeze-at-End-of-Match-We-need-your-help-Forums/page1

Everyone i've talked to in game has told me they've experienced the freezing... Searching around, there's a ton of threads on this forum and reddit about the freezing issue. It seems that it can happen even on the consoles???

So I wonder, how common is it? how many people actually experience it?

guor6800
01-29-2018, 07:29 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1771731-Black-Screen-Freeze-at-End-of-Match-We-need-your-help-Forums/page1

Everyone i've talked to in game has told me they've experienced the freezing... Searching around, there's a ton of threads on this forum and reddit about the freezing issue. It seems that it can happen even on the consoles???

So I wonder, how common is it? how many people actually experience it?

I believe the majority of the playerbase have experienced something familiar at the least.

There are days that everything go so smooth that I find myself doubting that I am currently playing for honor, but on the other hand there are days that is almost as bad as release.

But be relieved my friend. In 2-3 months time dedicated servers will make debut and hopefully these kinds of problems would be over.

Digera
01-29-2018, 08:21 PM
considering i got the freeze during a transition in the storymode, i would say it's not a server-side issue.

UbiInsulin
01-29-2018, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure on the exact number of players affected, but the team is still investigating this problem using the information we gathered.

Digera
01-30-2018, 12:37 AM
well let's try it this way...

Has anyone NOT experienced a freeze/crash?

Please post ITT if you have not experienced a freeze/crash.

Sosoken
01-30-2018, 03:00 AM
I often get freezes right as the match ends or sometimes mid match. I've also been getting disconnected from matches via "Error" for quite sometime now. Like just today, i suffered through 9 dom matches in a row just to get booted mid match and my internet connection is fine, so please don't go on about that.

Xil_h
01-30-2018, 02:46 PM
well let's try it this way...

Has anyone NOT experienced a freeze/crash?

Please post ITT if you have not experienced a freeze/crash.

No freeze of yet!
Only got stuck in the pregame lobby where you see your team VS enemy. But it wasn't a classic freeze or crash. I even got the message that a player disconnected from the game, then I just alt+ f4 and started again.

Charmzzz
01-30-2018, 03:10 PM
Endscreen Freeze happened alot in the first months, now after some patches it got better. Maybe 1 out of 15-20 games freezes now on my machine. Matches not ending is a "new" bug which I have experienced since the release of the season 3 patch (I think).

But this topic will be irrelevant when dedicated Servers are released. I participated in the Open-Test and had not one Freeze in over 70 Matches.

Digera
01-30-2018, 03:31 PM
No freeze of yet!
Only got stuck in the pregame lobby where you see your team VS enemy. But it wasn't a classic freeze or crash. I even got the message that a player disconnected from the game, then I just alt+ f4 and started again.

Great! Can you tell us your system specs and how long you've been playing?

Xil_h
01-30-2018, 04:11 PM
Great! Can you tell us your system specs and how long you've been playing?

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel i5 6600K
16GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Water-cooling
Samsung SSD 125GB and WD HDD 2TB
I bought the game 01. January this year via Steam.