PDA

View Full Version : When we get new classes

Titanodragon
01-29-2018, 06:01 PM
Can the please ****ing not be assassins. There are plenty in this game and it's annoying. I want something different for once.

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 11:58 PM
I'd rather no new classes for a while, the more classes we get, the less new armor and weapons we will get, the less ornaments and other customization options we get.

Besides all that, I think we have enough characters to satisfy any play style.

Titanodragon
01-30-2018, 03:59 AM
You mean the armour that will just get more spikes added to it? (I'm seriously hoping for better looking gear) That would be nice I'm just tired of all the assassin classes

The_B0G_
01-30-2018, 05:11 AM
You mean the armour that will just get more spikes added to it? (I'm seriously hoping for better looking gear) That would be nice I'm just tired of all the assassin classes

No I mean legit new gear, the spikes and hooks and studs are there because they don't have the resources to do it right, if they aren't working on new heroes and their all the new gear they will have more time and resources to design new armor and gear for the existing heroes.

I think they could even add some gear that has Saracen/middle eastern style warrior types and use the same characters like warden. You don't need to create new characters to get a new image. There are tons of opportunities to widen the characters cosmetic range. Kensei would seem close to Saracen/middle eastern warriors in my opinion. I think middle eastern warriors are very lacking in this game considering they had some great warriors, some people would argue some of the best(Immortals), the only issue there is that the Samurai are for some reason mostly wooden armor heroes... if every faction had at least some steel armor then this would be easy to initiate.