PDA

View Full Version : Balancing issue still not fixed since the laun of the freaking game !

Trenk2009
01-29-2018, 02:19 AM
- Warden's 50/50. Here since the beginning. That's garbage. Also don't you dare giving me that "just back dodge" bs, it doesn't work.
- Lawbringer 50/50. What are you guys ****ing doing. Make it so it can't push after a block. End of the problem.

KNIGHT FEATS ! COMPETELY BROKEN ! NERF BOMBS !

PDXGorechild
01-29-2018, 11:41 AM
- Warden's 50/50. Here since the beginning. That's garbage. Also don't you dare giving me that "just back dodge" bs, it doesn't work.
- Lawbringer 50/50. What are you guys ****ing doing. Make it so it can't push after a block. End of the problem.

KNIGHT FEATS ! COMPETELY BROKEN ! NERF BOMBS !

1. It's the side you wanna dodge to for Wardens shoulder bash, not back. Then you can watch him fly past you and you get a free guard break. Alternatively slap him with a light during the start up. Honestly don't understand peoples problem with this, unless you're in a very narrow corridor it's easily avoidable. I'd say I avoid 90% or more shoulder bashes.

2. Agree. Block shove is lame and ties into the defensive meta. Specific counter attacks for certain situations are fair enough, but I don't think any class should be rewarded just for blocking. MOst people are in agreement with this on the forums so hopefully the LB gets reworked in the not too distant future.

3. Yeah. Same as above. Bomb feats need nerfing or taking out, most people agree on this.

Arekonator
01-29-2018, 01:06 PM
Evert single point you listed can by solved by single advice, passed down though generations, a timeless classic:

Just roll away, lol

Armosias
01-29-2018, 01:12 PM
Fun fact: Lawbro is nowhere near 50/50. The light comes right after shove, gb needs about 500 ms BEFORE starting its animation.

Trenk2009
01-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Fun fact: Lawbro is nowhere near 50/50. The light comes right after shove, gb needs about 500 ms BEFORE starting its animation.

Fun fact: that's ********. If I don't plya a char with a deflecting ability, I get hit middle dodge by the light if I try to react to it. LB mains always trying to defend that ****. Give me a freaking break. Just delete that stupide push upon BLOCKING a strike and that's it.