PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Question

Mirage6201
01-29-2018, 12:12 AM
Do you mm 4v4 using an average of a team? Noticing my whole team sucks all the time. I am top 1% 2kd and I get 3 people going 0-6 all the time while I go 10-5. R they getting an average team while u get me 3 scrubs.

Rickster_
01-29-2018, 01:27 AM
Do you mm 4v4 using an average of a team? Noticing my whole team sucks all the time. I am top 1% 2kd and I get 3 people going 0-6 all the time while I go 10-5. R they getting an average team while u get me 3 scrubs.

If you pay attention to the screen when mm those three mm filters end up switching to all skill levels now; ive noticed that in previous seasons the filters would change.

The one that got me the most was that one of the filters used to be Renown based one where i think worked as if you skill level was high you would get your renown trickled down; its not there anymore but i have noticed or feel that the trickling renown gain is a thing for high skill even though the matches all lie and say on par while one team is clearly under leveled super low reps

I do believe that they are trickling down renown gain because there have been matches where i have the same scoreboard stats as a player against me and his score (renown) is like on his 3 to 4 feat but we have the same kills same deaths same captures and same characters.

I know it has something to do with the skill level because the player from that match was overall rep 32 and his raider was rep 3 while my overall rep is 80 now but was 78 at that time even though the mm said that both side were on par I havent seen a lower than or higher than since before the round 4 of last season

Being handicapped in this game isnt fun it makes the experience worse and now im asking myself why do i keep playing this game if im going to be placed on major disadvantages even though the other team has higher reps to even having a full squad while i have at tops 2 players missing with level 1 bot replacements; and i know they are level 1 bots because they just stand there doing nothing, running to clear Zone B even though you are beaconing for help