PDA

View Full Version : Stop the pc balance

kendebell
01-28-2018, 09:16 PM
First of all i have 170 reps on ps4 and 9 reps on pc.Devs have to understand that this game is also on ps4 and xbox.to balance heroes for 60fps and 30 fps is way dif..they change zerk cause he aint good on pc. Ok i understand that i play there i know its very easy to fight vs zerk on pc.ps4 is way dif the hv feint to light sometimes is so fast you cant even blink same thing with aramusha...on pc he is eassy to fight but on consoles sometimes he is a nightmare.

You also have to count that in consoles 70 % of players use wifi and also abusing connection..

The point is that at this point of the game is ppl thing is better to stop playing on consoles.

We just have to understand that devs fix the game for pc only...

New reworks....kensei. On consoles with lag problems will be a nightmare remember this...

Conq will be a nightmare on pc...cause he will be able to react to everything faster.

There must be a way to donwgrade console graphics and get 60 fps to balance the game..

I also have to say that i stream for honor every day..on pc and ps4..

An other thing is what with all this effects?when the game started it was a prety good realistic fighting game...now its full of rainbows and ice effects....what is this? You look a viking with nails and skulls and sudendly a rainbow over his head...really?

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 02:23 AM
First of all i have 170 reps on ps4 and 9 reps on pc.Devs have to understand that this game is also on ps4 and xbox.to balance heroes for 60fps and 30 fps is way dif..they change zerk cause he aint good on pc. Ok i understand that i play there i know its very easy to fight vs zerk on pc.ps4 is way dif the hv feint to light sometimes is so fast you cant even blink same thing with aramusha...on pc he is eassy to fight but on consoles sometimes he is a nightmare.

You also have to count that in consoles 70 % of players use wifi and also abusing connection..

The point is that at this point of the game is ppl thing is better to stop playing on consoles.

We just have to understand that devs fix the game for pc only...

New reworks....kensei. On consoles with lag problems will be a nightmare remember this...

Conq will be a nightmare on pc...cause he will be able to react to everything faster.

There must be a way to donwgrade console graphics and get 60 fps to balance the game..

I also have to say that i stream for honor every day..on pc and ps4..

An other thing is what with all this effects?when the game started it was a prety good realistic fighting game...now its full of rainbows and ice effects....what is this? You look a viking with nails and skulls and sudendly a rainbow over his head...really?

I agree the game should be balanced on consoles, seperately if need be.

I'm not a fan of all the effects either, I think some of them ruin executions, at first they weren't too bad, like a steaming hot blade with smoke coming off of it is fine with me, but rainbows... even the latest ice one I'm not a fan of, theres so much flying ice/snow you can't even see the execution. I think they should at least tone the effects down a bit.

Charmzzz
01-29-2018, 01:20 PM
I agree the game should be balanced on consoles, seperately if need be.

I'm not a fan of all the effects either, I think some of them ruin executions, at first they weren't too bad, like a steaming hot blade with smoke coming off of it is fine with me, but rainbows... even the latest ice one I'm not a fan of, theres so much flying ice/snow you can't even see the execution. I think they should at least tone the effects down a bit.

You can disable all effects in the options (like I did months ago).

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 02:10 PM
You can disable all effects in the options (like I did months ago).

Oh... well that solves everything.

Tyrjo
01-29-2018, 04:43 PM
I'm willing to bet that console makes up for 90% of the player base right now. Yet I get the feeling the game is balanced around 60FPS, it should be the other way around...

Hormly
01-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Balance for the master race, not the peasantry

Arekonator
01-29-2018, 05:47 PM
Chose inferior platform, then complain about inferior experience.
What a story Mark.

Tundra 793
01-29-2018, 05:52 PM
What a story Mark.

No need for the elitism.

Fact is, like Tyrjo said, the console playerbase makes up the vast majority of For Honor's playerbase, and so that's where the balance focus ought to be.

And Hormly, it scares me that I can't tell if you're kidding...

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 05:55 PM
No need for the elitism.

Fact is, like Tyrjo said, the console playerbase makes up the vast majority of For Honor's playerbase, and so that's where the balance focus ought to be.

And Hormly, it scares me that I can't tell if you're kidding...

He is the great Hormly, you should always be scared.

Arekonator
01-29-2018, 05:59 PM
No elitism involved, i am jist poking fun on the irony of situation

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 05:59 PM
What a story Mark.

I have a fast gaming pc but choose console instead, because you can chill on your couch and play on a 60 inch tv while you play console, and the player base is bigger for most games that are on both platforms, don't have to worry about hackers or modders. So I guess inferior is a matter of opinion.

Protos_88
01-29-2018, 06:11 PM
yeah someone need to understend the timing is not the same

Hormly
01-29-2018, 06:21 PM
I bought a bike instead of a car, and it takes too long for me to get to work :mad:

Re balance roads for bikes

The_B0G_
01-29-2018, 06:23 PM
I bought a bike instead of a car, and it takes too long for me to get to work :mad:

Technically there are bike paths...

SammyCannon
01-29-2018, 08:54 PM
With the current state of the game. An upgraded berserk will be a nightmare on console.

ChampionRuby50g
01-29-2018, 09:13 PM

Donít get an Aussie started about bike riders and sharing the road with cars... youíre just asking for trouble

Knight_Raime
01-29-2018, 09:17 PM
60 fps doesn't make a big difference compared to refresh rate and connection.
If you play with a decent gaming monitor with a wired controller and a wired connection you'll be more than fine.

I personally play with a wireless controller and a wired connection. Sometimes I get to use a monitor but most of the time I play on my old ish LCD tv and I am doing just fine on console.
Would it be nice to have 60 fps on console? absolutely. will it happen? nope. The xbox one x is more than capable of doing this but the devs have said there wasn't going to be any huge differences with the x upgrade.

I don't feel gimped playing on console. Yes things for the average players are different. But imo even at average level on pc you can get away with more as well. it's not like 60fps=everyone is a parry god. That's not how it works.

Vakris_One
01-30-2018, 12:50 AM

*Runs over Hormly in a monster truck*

"Why do they even let these things on the road!?" :p