PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break

Dane520123
01-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Iím seriously about to throw this game in the trash because nothing about it is fun anymore. Just played a match full of ***** Vikings where all they did was ledge ( which wasnít hard because they all have some bull sht ledgeing capability) which completely ruins the fun of the game, itís not even a fighting game anymore itís who can ledge who first. Constant disconnects from good matches which I rarely get and the shtty balance.

EDG_Avocado
01-28-2018, 08:39 PM
lul

Ulrichvonbek111
01-29-2018, 03:50 AM
Iím seriously about to throw this game in the trash because nothing about it is fun anymore. Just played a match full of ***** Vikings where all they did was ledge ( which wasnít hard because they all have some bull sht ledgeing capability) which completely ruins the fun of the game, itís not even a fighting game anymore itís who can ledge who first. Constant disconnects from good matches which I rarely get and the shtty balance.

Watch for the Kleek,,they are on your trail in defence of everything that is broken in this potentially beautiful game.

Tundra 793
01-29-2018, 03:54 AM
Watch for the Kleek,,they are on your trail in defence of everything that is broken in this potentially beautiful game.

Nope, we're only on your trail Ulrich.

Dane's frustrations are perfectly valid, I'd be lying if I said i haven't shared those same feelings before.

Dane520123
01-29-2018, 07:11 AM
Nope, we're only on your trail Ulrich.

Dane's frustrations are perfectly valid, I'd be lying if I said i haven't shared those same feelings before.
Yaaaay heís on my side !