PDA

View Full Version : Why "ubiSoft" will not return money for the game where there are no servers and is no

XoFF48
01-28-2018, 03:21 PM
Why "ubiSoft" will not return money for the game where there are no servers and is not going to do them?
"ubiSoft" sells a game that is unplayable for those who are far from their servers, and at the same time refuse to return money for it. It's the same as buying a car on which it's impossible to drive through faults and the manufacturer does not accept his guilt and refuses to correct the defect or return the money. After buying this game, it became absolutely clear to me whose game products I will not buy in the future.

Ubi5tefanK
01-30-2018, 04:40 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the game. We want you to be able to play and enjoy Rainbow Six Siege. I recommend that you reach out to our support team to see if they can help you further: support.ubi.com

XoFF48
02-18-2018, 10:16 AM
I understand that you need to answer my messages like this, but the support service will help me. The support service will not make the server in my country, will not reduce the distance from me to the nearest server, the killer originally decided that all the servers belong to them and did not do them where they sold the game, the Steam Shop where the game was purchased did not return the funds for this reason. I believe that this is a fraud to sell goods where they can not be used. What is the magical image of the server on the R6 in 1000 km from me in Japan have a ping of 250 ms, and for the game PUBG 38 ms. In 25 millionth Australia there is a server, in my 145 millionth country there is (+ along with the border regions 300 million), This devil's attitude, "sold the product and then we do not care about its operability for the user."