PDA

View Full Version : Question about renown level versus lootable gear

LordDarkMoth
01-28-2018, 06:41 AM
So i understand that as you rank up you get higher quality gear, it seems like by the time you hit renown 8 with a character then all your loot comes out to be legendary, wether that is end of match loot or scavenge loot. My question is, once you hit 8 if you bought a bunch of crates would you have a chance to get every available style of gear or do new styles of gear unlock as you progress past renown 8? like is there a specific looking helmet for my warden that i can only get if i get to some higher renown level with her?

Tundra 793
01-28-2018, 06:46 AM
If I understand your question correctly; Legendary quality gear begins dropping at Rep 7, but at 8 and higher all your looted gear will be Legendary, and can be of any style from lower gear tiers.

There's no rarer styles of gear that drops past Rep 7-8, that's the gear cap, and at Rep 7-8 all possible gear styles can drop at Legendary quality.

LordDarkMoth
01-28-2018, 06:54 AM
If I understand your question correctly; Legendary quality gear begins dropping at Rep 7, but at 8 and higher all your looted gear will be Legendary, and can be of any style from lower gear tiers.

There's no rarer styles of gear that drops past Rep 7-8, that's the gear cap, and at Rep 7-8 all possible gear styles can drop at Legendary quality.

sweet answered my question perfectly thanks.

Tundra 793
01-28-2018, 06:55 AM
No problem, happy to help.