PDA

View Full Version : Orochi

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 02:06 AM
Orochi, is the most played class and this is why:

1) Is so easy to play, even ****** can win with him (no offend) No need skill for use.

2) He have insane damage even with light attack.

3) Orochi are the fastest class of the game.

3) His dodge is more long and more fast than any other dodges

4) .have an undodgable upper tracking attack, (one of them kill me during my dodge behind the wall, he followed me crossing the wall, doing me 74 damage) ridicolous.

I've never seen such a stupid and trash class in any video game.

I'm not saying it's OP

I just saying it's the most ****ty class of all game.

Class like this heavly ruin this game.

Now the orochi users will post gitgood\l2p\flame post.

Hormly
01-28-2018, 02:14 AM
Orochi is literally the easiest class in the game to defeat, for me 😆

Steell241
01-28-2018, 08:15 AM
Seems like you got beat by a orochi player a bunch. He's not close to op..in a good players hands he can be very dangerous. If it's the other way around he can be the simplest class to kill in a fight. Nobody is ganna agree with you on this, and I'm sure you knew that so I don't see the point of this thread other than to vent anger.

Tyrjo
01-28-2018, 08:40 AM
Like said already. An Orochi can be really, really dangerous in the right hands. A good Orochi knows how to land his storm rush and the double top lights after. Don't get hit by the Storm Rush to begin with.

DoodTheMan
01-28-2018, 10:11 AM
I would gladly fight every Orochi you're supposed to fight until the end of time, if you fought every Shinobi I'm supposed to ever fight.

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 11:36 AM
I don't say is OP or hard to fight,

i just say, is trash class with nosense movesets. For me this is a best trash\garbage class and this is why ALL use it, because no need skills.

Arekonator
01-28-2018, 12:16 PM
No, he is played so much because he is closest to the stereotypical samurai archetype. It does nothing to do with his powerlevel. And is one of the more skill dependent characters considering how limited his moveset is.

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 12:37 PM
No, he is played so much because he is closest to the stereotypical samurai archetype. It does nothing to do with his powerlevel. And is one of the more skill dependent characters considering how limited his moveset is.

Please... i never seen a easyest class than orochi in this game... dont defend the trash please just because you use it.
no need skill in a autotracking skills... how to play orochi, whait, dodge, waith parry\gb, feint spam top.

Eyyupyeser95
01-28-2018, 12:41 PM
Orochi is the easiest class to defeat. Feint alot and make sure he dodge attacks and parry that. Either you suck or you played someone who is very good with orochi

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 12:57 PM
Orochi is the easiest class to defeat. Feint alot and make sure he dodge attacks and parry that. Either you suck or you played someone who is very good with orochi

ok you dont got the point... i DONT SAY OROCHI IS OP or HARD to kill, NO!, i say orochi is garbage\trash\easywinclass. Is made for lowmind players, no need skills and i dont know why players keep defend\play a such terribletrash class.
Is more clear now?

ChampionRuby50g
01-28-2018, 12:59 PM
Arekonator is right in saying Orochi is as popular as he/she is due to been the most stereotypical Samurai. Even before For Honor when I heard the term ďsamuraiĒ a figure like Orochi would come to mind.

Orochi is one of the most predictable and easiest class to counter if you know what to look for. Thatís why when you come across a good Orochi who deals damage you know they are skillfull if they manage to down you with such a limited move set. Unless you arenít that great of a player. Back in the day when zone flicker was a thing, thatís low skill with Orochi.

Arekonator
01-28-2018, 01:04 PM
Please... i never seen a easyest class than orochi in this game... dont defend the trash please just because you use it.
no need skill in a autotracking skills... how to play orochi, whait, dodge, waith parry\gb, feint spam top.
You made enough false statements as is, really no need to add more.
https://i.imgur.com/BYEg0Mb.jpg

Knight_Raime
01-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Orochi, is the most played class and this is why:

1) Is so easy to play, even ****** can win with him (no offend) No need skill for use.

2) He have insane damage even with light attack.

3) Orochi are the fastest class of the game.

3) His dodge is more long and more fast than any other dodges

4) .have an undodgable upper tracking attack, (one of them kill me during my dodge behind the wall, he followed me crossing the wall, doing me 74 damage) ridicolous.

I've never seen such a stupid and trash class in any video game.

I'm not saying it's OP

I just saying it's the most ****ty class of all game.

Class like this heavly ruin this game.

Now the orochi users will post gitgood\l2p\flame post.

Actually shaman has faster dodge attacks.
Shaman is also the fastest (if we're talking sprint speed)
If it tracked you you dodged early. or connection problems. his forward dash is actually awful.
You're blaming the game instead of yourself. Classic.

Also not an orochi main. I main centurion/aramusha.

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 03:25 PM
for 10000000 time, i don't say orochi is OP or hard to win.... i dont say nerf him or some like that...
i just say, orochi is garbage and i dont know why this ****tery exist and players love play him so much with poor tactical movesets and nosense moves!

Tecknoterrorist
01-28-2018, 03:26 PM
understand? can a class be garbage for a player?

Arekonator
01-28-2018, 04:30 PM
>i am not saying he is OP or hard to kill
>i am saying he is trash/easywinn class

Dude, you are contradicting yourself in single sentence.

Steell241
01-28-2018, 05:37 PM
Ok man now your just not making any sense, how can he be a easy class to kill, if he is easy to use and wins Alot. That's extreme contradicting. I've now concluded that your just super salty, so later

Jiblet2017
01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
I can understand the frustration in fighting an Orochi buddy. Even with a limited moveset, it feels as if a good one can chunk your health down quickly. I really struggled against him in beta but here are some tips that may help:

1.Guard top: his double too lights are pretty quick and they hurt.

2. React to zone: his zone is quick but has a very distinct animation (spinning) and always comes out on the same side.

3. If the orochi is fronting a lot into gb, prioritize blocking over parries if you are not comfortable feinting your oarry into cgb.

4. Feint and punish dodge attacks (if the orochi is using them often). The dodge attack cannot be fronted and is a pretty easy parry in the direction of the dodge.

5.Punish storm rush. If an orochi is finishing a storm rush, it is easy to time and comes out on the same side. A single parry is enough to deter an orochi from trying it again.

6. If the orochi is good at deflecting, avoid predictable patterns or overly telegraphed moves.

I know it can be frustrating but hang in there and practice keeping in mind that his strengths are very counterable. You will be decapitating orochi in no time. Hope this helps!

Hormly
01-28-2018, 06:57 PM
I think we can all conclude that this thread was started by a very silly person.

We in agreement??

Eyyupyeser95
01-28-2018, 07:03 PM
I think we can all conclude that this thread was started by a very silly person.

We in agreement??

Ay!

MasterChiefPON
01-28-2018, 07:30 PM
You made enough false statements as is, really no need to add more.
https://i.imgur.com/BYEg0Mb.jpg

I wish I had 86 crates and 133925 steel ;(

UbiInsulin
01-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Closing this thread. Discussing heroes is obviously fine, but you need to argue in good faith. Arguing that playing a class makes you "trash" is definitely flamebait.