PDA

View Full Version : Weren't we supposted to get an emblem outline for last PTS?

Klingentaenz3r
01-28-2018, 12:42 AM
Uhm, weren't we supposted to get an emblem outline for participating in the last PTS next to the crates and stuff? I only received the crates and steel thus far.:confused:
:

Tundra 793
01-28-2018, 12:52 AM
Any emblem outline rewards we receive have to be manually equipped from the emblem editor.

UbiJurassic
01-28-2018, 12:55 AM
Uhm, weren't we supposted to get an emblem outline for participating in the last PTS next to the crates and stuff? I only received the crates and steel thus far.:confused:
:

If you're talking about the Open Test for the dedicated servers, it will be coming to players who participated when the dedicated servers officially launch.

Ulrichvonbek111
01-29-2018, 03:56 AM
Any emblem outline rewards we receive have to be manually equipped from the emblem editor.

Why are you acting within the Kleek protocols towards this ?
You know what the person is asking but one just can't help themselves from being condescending and rude.

Tundra 793
01-29-2018, 04:00 AM
Why are you acting within the Kleek protocols towards this ?

Once again you've bested the kleek. I wasn't aware we had any protocols.

You know what the person is asking but one just can't help themselves from being condescending and rude.

I believed I knew what the person was asking. From my point of view, and how the OP worded his question, he sounded as if he believed the Server rewards emblem outline would simply supplant his existing one, so I told him in a very direct, no nonsense way that any such rewards needed to be equipped manually.
I don't believe I was rude, or condescending. Everyone has questions, I just try to help and answer them when I can.

Not that i need to explain myself to you, kettle. But if the OP felt I was rude, all he has to do is say so, and I'll happily apologize.

ChampionRuby50g
01-29-2018, 04:10 AM
Tundra itís time... Execute Order 66. The protocols demand it.

Ulrichvonbek111
01-29-2018, 04:10 AM
Once again you've bested the kleek. I wasn't aware we had any protocols.

I believed I knew what the person was asking. From my point of view, and how the OP worded his question, he sounded as if he believed the Server rewards emblem outline would simply supplant his existing one, so I told him in a very direct, no nonsense way that any such rewards needed to be equipped manually.
I don't believe I was rude, or condescending. Everyone has questions, I just try to help and answer them when I can.

Not that i need to explain myself to you, kettle. But if the OP felt I was rude, all he has to do is say so, and I'll happily apologize.

Peace 😂

Klingentaenz3r
01-29-2018, 11:31 AM
If you're talking about the Open Test for the dedicated servers, it will be coming to players who participated when the dedicated servers officially launch.

Thx UbiJurassic, that was the answer I was seeking.

*looks with suspicious eyes towards the rest*

https://media.giphy.com/media/p26ylSePJM12g/giphy.gif

Vakris_One
01-29-2018, 02:27 PM
Another quality post by Ulrich I see 😂