Top light 20
Side Heavy 53
Gb Top Heavy 30
Warden Dead

With three hits in Deathmatch
This is balance right?

HazelrahFirefly
01-27-2018, 02:57 PM
The aramusha needs to be heavily nerfed.

Baggin_
01-27-2018, 03:14 PM
The aramusha needs to be heavily nerfed.

Couldn't disagree more (I play on pc). Now, on pc there's really not a whole lot that he can do. All of his attacks get blocked. However for our console brothers I can see how he could be a pain. If they nerfed him he would be even more garbage than what he currently is. So if they nerfed his combo somehow, then they would have to buff him in other areas. Like making his blade blockade recovery much quicker, or giving him his kick out of bb (similar to nobushis' kick). They would also need to give him a dodge attack since he is supposed to be part assassin. So if they nerfed his infinite combo, but gave him the listed above then i'd be fine with that. Otherwise they need to just leave him alone.

Koncrissant
01-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Aramusha and Shaman are Gamebreaking
I had many times the feeling to stop playing FH and many times i forced myself to stay couse i Loved the game!

But now i think its time to Leave couse its nomore Fun just Frustrating and Unfair Bulls***!

Vakris_One
01-27-2018, 04:32 PM
Top light 20
Side Heavy 53
Gb Top Heavy 30
Warden Dead

With three hits in Deathmatch
This is balance right?
Warden HP = 130

20 + 30 + 53 = 103

You'd have 27 HP left. Gear score can inflate these numbers of course. You did have at least two opportunities to stop him though. Parry or block the heavy or counter the GB attempt. If you don't want to get creamed don't let the enemy land so many hits on you.

The Beserker for example can do you for 110 damage if you give him 3 good hits on you. Is it balanced? I would say yes because you always have a multitude of ways to stop the enemy from getting 2 consequitively big hits on you.

BTTrinity
01-27-2018, 04:39 PM
His side heavy does 20 damage, his side heavy FINISHER does 53. Meaning he has to connect a light or heavy to do said finisher, and you can roll out of it pretty easily from my experience (Hell, Ive had a couple ballsy people GB me out of it lately) He does lots of damage yes, but its not that hard to avoid for me (And many others)

Okita_Soji..
01-27-2018, 04:40 PM
I'd say the bigger issue is the higher attack values especially with gear and low health pools. 3-4 hits is too few to just die. I would like it if all attacks went down if they leave the HP so low. Fights would take longer so maybe that is the down side but potentially going down in 20 seconds is dumb no matter if you should have blocked 1 or 2 of the hits.

Baggin_
01-27-2018, 04:52 PM
I'd say the bigger issue is the higher attack values especially with gear and low health pools. 3-4 hits is too few to just die. I would like it if all attacks went down if they leave the HP so low. Fights would take longer so maybe that is the down side but potentially going down in 20 seconds is dumb no matter if you should have blocked 1 or 2 of the hits.

I mean, getting hit pretty hard with a very sharp object a couple of times would more than likely kill anyone.

Koncrissant
01-27-2018, 05:01 PM
Ps4/30fps/spam/Lag
Shaman/Aramusha
Game Breaking!
/F...Yall

BTTrinity
01-27-2018, 05:06 PM
Ps4/30fps/spam/Lag
Shaman/Aramusha
Game Breaking!
/F...Yall

Meh, Ive played a bit on console recently... I perform the same at 30FPS as I do at 120FPS after getting used to it...

I can agree with Shaman being gamebreaking, she has literally the best everything in the game that isnt range..... unfortunately.... I cant stand that master of all trades class.

Hopefully dedicated servers help out with the lag 4 u (They did 4 me on PC, idk about consoles)