PDA

View Full Version : New executions??

Dane520123
01-27-2018, 07:03 AM
I see people talking about how cool some season 5 executions are but I canít find them anywhere, can I get a link.

Tyrjo
01-27-2018, 08:56 AM
I've not heard of anything like that being announced yet. We are due for new executions though. The last ones we got was in season three.

Jazz117Volkov
01-27-2018, 09:04 AM
I tiny bit of the Warden's new execute was "intentionally" shown during the live stream.

Nothing official yet.

And Season 4 did have new executes, right? Pretty sure that's where I picked up Blackstone Bash.

CandleInTheDark
01-27-2018, 12:21 PM
The warden one was called End Him Rightly so that is one meme fulfilled,between this and plumes on the latest mythic outfit knights can't say they aren't listened to (though they also don't like the plumes some of them but eh)

I tiny bit of the Warden's new execute was "intentionally" shown during the live stream.

Nothing official yet.

And Season 4 did have new executes, right? Pretty sure that's where I picked up Blackstone Bash.

It was season 3 offseason, they made the point that that still counted as executions for the season so I take it they count offseason to be before the next season starts.